Never Again-10

|Hayes|
I hope taylor is alright but is a idiot but he is a brave cookie but Jack and Scarlett look comfy together. PULL IT TOGETHER YOUR TOGETHER WITH HER NOT HIM HE HELPED YOU GET HER BACK?!

|Nash|
Stupid Taylor being Taylor

|Aaron|
Hope ma homie is alright?

|Mahogany|
silly tay tay omg

|Alex|
Omg I hope no one finds out here its like paradise for these doctors to find things out!!

|Cameron|
Scarlett must be heart broken her own brother and he goes into Hospital

|Matt|
Omg he was hanging out with us and then we see blue and red lights?

|Carter|
he was hanging out with me and matt then all we heard were sirens and we saw red and blue lights?

|Taylor|
I dont know where I am but I have to find Scarlett she must be worried sick! I try and get out of bed and see nurses rushing to my side to push me back into bed! "I need to see her?!" I say screaming

|Scarlett|
I hear over the intercom "Nurses to T.Caniff 219 room incase of a 45 green (by there no such thing as a 45 green just made it up like the cops shows) I jump up but Hayes pulls me back down and I cry and escape out of Hayes's arms and rush to 219 Taylor's room I see them hold him down for a needle of some sort he sees me and starts to cry. I just run of the hospital and sit on the sidewalk.

|Hayes|
I saw Scarlett run I jump up but Matt pulls me back down to sit down I yell "SHES MY GIRLFRIEND I NEED TO SEE HER?!" He shakes in disagreement "LET GO OF MEEE MATT" I said he doesn't let go I escape his arms and he tries to grab me but doesn't reach my arm I run outside and try and find Scarlett I see her sitting on the sidewalk "Whats wrong?"

|Scarlett|
I hear someone I instantly know its hayes cause of his deodorant it smells beautiful and so awesome. I look up and place a kiss on his lips he pulls back for some reason? "whats wrong babe?" I ask "I want to tell you but Alex wont let me" He says I frown and instantly know why she was acting weird when I wanted to visit Ash!

|Alex|
I told hayes why I have been so depressed thats what I don't want the hospital to know.

----------------------------

Hey guys havent done one of these in awhile
What do you think Alex is hiding?
What do you ship? #Harlett or #Jarlett??
Comment Share Vote Add to your libary
Stay cool 😎
Oh and check out my other book havent posted any parts but I have a good feeling about my other book called 'The Runaway'