Epilogue

6 years later.

Scarlett's Pov

"Mom " I hear someone walk in "in the kitchen" I say to Josh "hey mom" he kisses my cheek "hey honey" says hayes walking in from a good day at work "Hey hass" I kiss his lips and still feel sparks I walk and hug my 5 year old Zara and my 6 year old Josh then I hear the front door open "Hey Scarlett and Hayes" Nash says with no kids "where are they?" I ask Nash.

"well Cause Kylie is 14 so shes at a friends house, Nash Jr is here with us we cant leave our 9 year old angel at home can we, Adam is with Alex also he's saying proper sentences now" says Nash and as he says that Adam and Nash Jr walks in the door "OML how is my favourite nephews" I say while bending down and hugging them. 

Nash had to leave and grab Kylie she was gonna be sick at her friends house so now were all watching movies were watching frozen for the kids yeah its old but we still love it "let it goo" "let it goo" I hayes sing Zara smiles and giggles and Josh sits on my lap and hugs my chest "Mom tell dad stop" I laugh and shake my head "Hayes Honey Josh doesn't like you singing" he puts his hand on his heart and pretends to cry then jumps up and runs over to me and josh and tickles Josh.

Its 5:30 and I suggested we have a bbq for new years tonight so we call up everyone.

Taylor and Olivia and my cousin
Nash and Alex with Nash jr,Kylie, Adam
Jack G and Maddison with Jack jr
Grayson and Ethan with their little cousin
Matt and Christy
Shawn and Hillary with Jacob and Angie
Mahogany and Carlos
Me and hayes with Josh, Zara
Skylynn and her boyfriend
Tez and Alec
Skate and Sammy
Daniel and Leigh

We sit down and talk for hours on end remembering memories and remember when Blake almost killed me and where I found out where Taylor was my brother and not Alex. We sit and talk for hours on end.

"Hayes remember when you cheated on-" says skate "wait what?" I ask "oh you never told her" Skate says "Uh yeah now what was that you never told me hayes" I say mad "um Scarlett can we talk privately" hayes says nervous "Better be worth it" as I turn around Hayes puts his hand to his throat and slices it with his finger "your dead".

Hayes whispers to Skate which makes me more angrier "ok Scarlett I only cheated on you so I could practice asking you out and technically thats not cheating its impres-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his plush soft pink lips I pull away and grab his hand "now act normal and dont worry we will talk about it later" I say smirking "ok love you babe" he says "uh no I did that to shut you up not forgive you" I say walking hand in hand with hayes What can I say he makes me feel all types of pleasure "so did you work out our plan" Sammy says while smirking at hayes "um excuse me" I say confused lifting one eyebrow "Plan?" I say "oh he never told you that either" Sammy Says.

oh my god why does everyone keep secrets from me.

"Oh well Sammy you have explaining to do" he nods and I cross my arms "so whats the plan?" I ask.

"Well hayes said that you guys haven't had fun like actual fun not the dirty way since the birth of Josh so he wanted to get some tonight so we planned it out that you two go for a date week" sammy says "oh ok, thats it?" I say laughing and hayes looks at me weird "if it was about that then don't worry about it"  walk out.

A few hours later

"5,4,3,2,1 happy new year!" We all yell and we all hug each other.

  I sit next to Hayes "love you hayes for actually everything you do for this family!!" I whisper I peck his cheek and he grabs my hand and kisses it "I love you to and the only reason I do it is for you!" He says which makes me have butterflies! I take out my iPhone 6s and take a selfie "guys get in it" I say they all smile.

This family has been in ups and downs but I have never ending love for this family.

A few years later

Zara's Pov

"And thats how grandma and Grandpa met" I say to my 6 year old daughter Indiana Grier "wow mommy, can grandma come over tomorrow" Indi says "Yea sure bubby" I pick her up and head for the kitchen.

Then I go past a picture with the whole old old magcon family. I will always remember mom and dad grier. "love you guys" I thought "We love you too Zara" It said back.