Dropping in-3

|Scarlett|
Jack is gonna drop me off at Nash and Alex's.

We finally got to California (we live in L.A) I jump out of Jacks car in excitement "Hang on Babe jeez" he laughs he locks the car and I knock on the door no answer? I knock again finally Kylie answers and hugs me so tight like toothpaste. I hear yelling and screaming I run to the lounge room and see Adam crying with Nash jr yelling at his mom.

I sprint to Nash and he picks me up by wrapping my arms and legs around him and we don't let go for at least 20 minutes we haven't seen each other for a long time at least 2 years cause of him and Alex fighting. I whispered into his ear "When is Hayes coming and I Love You! (Brotherly way)" he kisses my cheek and answer my first question "Umm two weeks and I love you!!" I felt so happy being in my brother-in-laws arms again! I got down and bursted into tears. Jack came up and Hugged me like Nash did with more passion though like he didn't want to let me go feeling Finally I had to let go and he grabbed my suitcase and took upstairs where I will be sleeping for two months and Nash jr came running upstairs and sat down on my bed "Aunty Letter" (he cant speak probably cause he's got a lisp problem with S's and C's) "Nashyy!" I grab his light weight and spin him around he liked it.

Two weeks later
*Ding* Dong*
"I'll get it!!" I yell while getting up from lunch.I open and widened my eyes with shock and confusion "is it that time of the month already?" I ask I look around and smile "Hi Hayes" I smile "Hi Scarlett" he smiles and I see he has brought emma back I don't care anymore really.

|Hayes|
I ring the doorbell and someone yells I turn and kiss Emma on the cheek while waiting for Someone to open the door. The door finally opens with the love of my life in front of me! SCARLETT?! I didn't even know she was coming here,Oh wait Jacks are on tour yeah thats right now I remember. "Is it that time of the month already" she says and smiles "Hi hayes" she smiles "Hi Scarlett" I say I want to hug her so bad but Emma would kill me. I take my stuff upstairs and Emma isn't staying she is just here to see where I am staying but shes not happy me staying with Scarlett I go and hug Emma goodbye and I push my lips against hers she lets me in and it doesn't feel right I need Scarlett back I have never stopped loving her EVER!
~
~
~
The next day

I wake up to smelling Pancakes and Scarlett's perfume! She is right next door to me and I am sharing a bathroom with her then I get a text.
My baee:Hey wanna go to Starbucks
Me: Sure Scarlett hang on PANCAKES!
My baee: you weirdo see ya ☺️
I jump out of bed and go into the bathroom and have a shower then I get changed into a red buttoned up shirt with my khakis and black vans I fixed my hair to the side and I suddenly get a call.
Emma-e   Hayes-h
h-hey whats up?
e-*Crying*
h-Whats wrong??
e-Hayes I cheated on you?!
h-What do you mean?
e-I cheated on you with my ex and I am kinda dating him again *Crying*
h-Seriously Emma? You cant hold yourself! can you?
e-I am sorry look I will make it up to you? Can I come over?
h-No dont worry! Were done though! Okay? 
*Hangs up*
e-Sorry Hayes........

I am not angry but I am upset,I sit on my bed and I cried into my pillow.Then I hear someone come upstairs "Hey uncle Hayes" Kylie says "Hey buddy" I say back I wipe my tears away "Why were you crying?" She says "Cause I love someone so much but I can't have her and me and Emma broke up again but you don't worry about it k?" I say pulling her onto my lap "Is the person you love Aunty Scarlett" She hugs me "Yes yes it is" I say hugging back "Lets go get Pancakes from your mommy" I say grabbing her hand while heading down the hallway "Its not mommy making them,Its aunty Scarlett" She smiles and heads downstairs I wrap my hands around her eyes "Guess who?" I say Nash jr and Kylie are laughing their little heads off thinking its so funny.