Hospital-33

Scarlett's Pov

I feel dizzy and just couldn't stand properly, I fall down onto my chair in my room and text Nash.

Me: Hey um could you take me to the hospital. Plsss!!!
Ng: Yeah! Oh gosh Scarlett! Coming now!!

Me: Thank you!! I think the baby is coming?
Ng: Oh shit!! Coming NOW!

I read it and hear a banging on the door, jeez he came quick.

"Its open" I shout "Coming babe" Hayes says oh great. Justtttt great. Fantastic. Brilliant. Can you hear the sarcasm? "No hayes, I want Nash" I say "Scarlett you cant keep avoiding me?" He says upset "Yes I can, NASH!" I shout while pushing hayes away, he did this to himself.

Nash comes running in and he swoops me up bridal style and takes me to the hospital. Nash sprinted to his car.

---

We got to the hospital and they rushed me in, Just looks like a false alarm, but now I am still laying in the hospital bed and I hear yelling, every time we come to the hospital our family gets in a fight someway or another.

"Hayes you cheated on her"
"Nash I know and it was stupid"
"Yeah it was" Nash beams
"I am sorry for it and for the whole family" Hayes shouts while his voice cracks
"You shouldn't be saying sorry to me, to her" Nash says probably pointing to the room.
"I have tried and I have a plan" Hayes says
"Oh really, well she said she might be losi- what?" Nash stops. Oh god he almost told him I was losing feelings for hayes. Oh no

I lay back in bed and hayes comes over to my ward. The waiting room has regular seats for us haha. For real it has our names in them, we did it haha.

"Hayes" I say while my voice cracking "Stop baby, we may be on break but I am gonna win your love back" he says kissing my forehead. Boy! he is making butterflies in my stomach.

-Later tonight,Scarlett is out of hospital-

I come home from the hospital and see Taylor,Grayson,JackJ,JackG,Ethan,Cameron,Tez,Shawn and Matt glued to their phones I giggle they turn their heads and the biggest smiles comes to all of their faces ear to ear.

"Scarlett" all the boys say.

I came home with Nash cause apparently hayes is planning something just for me?

I go upstairs and change and there is a note, I leave the note till after everything I do, I go to my suitcase and grab my sweats and one of hayes's Magcon jumpers that he gave me on our first date. I go into the shower and turn it on.

I get out and put my clothes on and I go back to the bed that has a note on it.

Dearest Scarlett
I am very sorry I couldn't give this to you in person I just couldn't face you. I love you baby girl and nothing will change that, Mommy and Daddy are in a safe place, your foster mom and dad that you never saw practically are not your real mom and dad, we are. Katie Caniff and Greg Caniff we are your real parents, I didn't want taylor telling you cause it wouldn't be ok, we need to tell you. So I am very sorry to say but I don't want you hurt. I want to see you but I am scared I am not what you expected, Tell your big brother to give us a call -189 ### ###

I run down stairs and jump into Taylor arms he flinches and then hugs me back.

"Whats wrong sissy"
"Mommy sent me a letter"
"Wha- I haven't from her in 3 years"
"Here" I say passing the letter
"Oh gosh, get my phone" I run to taylor's phone. I grab it from the the island in the kitchen and I rush back.

-A few hours later-

I sit on the couch still sniffing, taylor hasnt got on to mom or dad yet? Then I get a text message.

Unknown: Oh hey scarlett, I would like to tell that our mom and dad are alright. Love you sissy

Thats kinda creepy.

Then I get another from hayes number.

Hayes: hey baby, get ready for our date.

I am kinda creeped out I then taylor scares me.

"Rarr!" He says I jump a little then sit back down "Dont worry baby sis, I will get a hold of them" I nod and he just walks off.

I go upstairs and grab some running gear. I put on my new balance shoes and grab earphones and I am off, out the door. I don't tell anyone where I am going, I need to getaway. Quick.

I keep running till I hear yelling inside a house, I look through the windows and see a middle aged couple having a fight, I know I cant intrude but I hate it when parents fought.

I go and knock on the door, I wait a couple of minutes and then a middle aged lady opens the door.

"Hello lassie"
"Hi I was jogging past and I heard yelling, everything ok?" I ask
"Oh yes, the old fart, Greg was yelling at football" she laughed
"Ohh ok wel-" I say being interrupted
"Mom who's at the doo-" this teen boy about Nash jr's age 10 comes behind his mother.
"Oh hello" he waves at me, he looks oddly familiar.
"Hi"
"Oh Darling, it looks like its about to rain" the middle aged woman says, she brings me inside, luckily I have my sweater around my waist. I hate using other peoples clothes. I walk into a house that is so modern and unique.

(A/N I am gonna describe my mum's house so yeah)

Her house was tiny but big on the inside, there was a lounge room right in front of you as you walk in, to your left was a small study area and behind that was a hallway to different bedrooms.

"Sit down, you silly goose" the lady says
"Oh ok" I smile. She smiles and returns to whatever she was doing then I see some picture frames.

"May I?" I ask a middle aged man, who is has his eyes glued to the cricket, my foster dad did that. When he was home. The middle aged man nods and smiles "yea, go for it. My oldest son left four years ago, never seen him since. Now we live in Miami for retirement" he says standing up, turning off the tv.

"Oh really, me and my brother actually are looking for our parents" I say sad he nods and smiles. "Good luck, its a big world" he says "Yeah, well I better get going sir" I say smiling heading toward the door. "Well Good Luck and my name is Greg." He replies with a smile I nod "Thank you." I say walking out with greg showing me the front door. I walk off and head to our main plaza.

I walk through big sliding doors and once you enter, you get hit with a gust of cold air. I walk towards the food court and head towards dunkin donuts.

"Two cinnamon donuts please" I say
"That would be $4.10 please" she smiles I pay her and she walks away.

I wait for my two cinnamon donuts then I hear my order "two cinnamon donuts" I walk over to the counter and walk out of dunkin donuts.

I start to head home and see its already 9:00pm and its pitch black. I see our resort and see hayes sitting outside with no jacket and no shirt.

"Hayes why are you out here,its nine at night" he looks up and smiles "Scarlett! Your alive?" I laugh "Of course I am alive silly, I needed a walk." He hugs me. "So tomorrow I want you to dress nicely and get ready for dinner, I am taking you out" he says I kiss his cheek, I can't stay mad at him, he is my soon-to-be-husband.

I go inside and walk upstairs "Scarlett" all the boys yell "where were you", "Why'd you run off", "did anyone hurt you", "why didnt you answer your phone?" all the boys questions were swamping me I backed them off.

"Went for a run,I needed air, No and maybe cause I didn't want to talk for a while and I am going to bed" I say in order of asked questions adding the last part "taylor I need to talk to you tomorrow" I say tired while walking up stairs "Ok lil sis, love you. No news yet" he says before I ask how the calls went with dad and mom.

-------------
1473 words. Long chapter, will hopefully do it next chapter. I am editing my last book the first book to this, so dont read that. I know its cringing but I am fixing it up. Bye love you xox