Drama, Again-39

Scarlett

I got up have a shower, I get out. I get josh out his room and go downstairs to eat, I feed josh and Matt comes up behind me to hug me. "Did you have a nice time with your girlfriend?" I Smirk "I dont have one anymore." He cries "Oh No I am so sorry Matt" he cries I embrace him in a hug and I instantly just pat his back.

Then hayes comes down with Nash and Alex behind him, he comes up to me and pecks my lips I kiss back and smile "What do we want to do today?" I ask grabbing bread and putting it into a toaster.

"Maybe, Put the kids in daycare and give us some parent time, like the old days" Nash says smiling "No, no need for that. You Have friends?" Matt ducks into the conversation "We will look after them" Matt says we all shrug and nod "Josh gets fed every 5 hours" I say Matt nods. We all go upstairs and get changed.

I put on some light blue jeans and a light pink tank top and my black and white converses, with my hair up in a side plat. I walk back downstairs and see everyone even Melissa.

We get in my car, I still have my jeep from 2 years ago. Melissa and Hayes are laughing about Nash snorting milk out his nose when we were younger. Matt then texts me.

Matt- hey Scarlett, Josh is not eating
Me- Pat his back, till he burps if that doesn't help then try and change his nappy
Matt-oh ok cool, have fun!
Scarlett- thank you matt for doing this, Will bring you back some Ben and Jerry's
Matt- all good, thanks. bye

With that I turn off my phone and I look back at Melissa touching Hayes's hand. He flinches and lets her though. I get pretty pissed after that, I turn to Hillary and look down and the phone giving her a 'Look at your phone I need to tell you something' look. We have a close friendship to know that look. She nods and smiles I pull out my phone and text her.

Hillary- whats wrong?
Me- so I have realised that hayes and Melissa have touched hands
Hillary- I know, want me to talk about with him?
Me- you know what? Don't cause he needs to know, I will act normal.
Hillary- go girl.

We both look up and smile and then we get there. Hayes helps Melissa out the car and walks off. Nash scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Oi dumbass, your soon to be wife needs help to." Nash says while helping me out the car. Nash puts his arm around me and kisses my forehead "he can be a dick head at times" I laugh "yeah sometimes" I roll my eyes and we all walk into The mall with Hayes and Melissa in front of us. Taylor comes over and hugs me "want some brother and sister time?" He smiles I nod "yes please."

We tell the family about me and taylor and they all nod "we will meet you in Cosco for shopping" Nash smiles "ok" me and taylor smile and we walk under each others arms. Me and taylor just talk, and we get a few fans walk up to us and ask for photos. One fan actually said something to make me rethink me and Hayes's relationship.

"Oh my gosh, I love you so much can I get a picture with both of you?" She asks we both nod and smile I take the first picture and the second picture taylor takes. "I don't like you and Hayes together" she states I flutter my eye lashes and cock my eyebrow up "excuse me?" I smirk "I reckon you and blake should be together" I smile "well thanks but me and him are best friends" I say "I will always ship hashtag scarlake" She smiles and walks off.

I just turn my head towards taylor, "We didnt hear that, got it?" I say to taylor. He nods "defiantly not" he laughs I pull out my phone and see hayes posted a picture.

@Hayesgrier:Love this girl! 😇❤️

With a picture of him and Melissa a lot of the comments just piled in. A lot of hate though.

@Hayesgriersbae: who is this, shes ugly!!
@Griersxboysx: why arent you hanging out with scarlett??
Etc etc....

Then he replies to all.

@HayesGrier: I dont have to hang out with scarlett, yeah shes my wife but seriously Melissa is so much fun. Anyway Scarlett is looking after Josh and she isnt with me ;)

I was beyond pissed I called Hillary and decided to ask her something.

Hillary- Whats up girl?
Me- Hayes is up.
Hillary- I saw his post, the boys are really pissed. Lil Caniff she is all over him. Oh my gosh hang on a second.
Me- no hilla-

I was cut off by Hillary putting the phone down somewhere. I could imagine I will be able to hear the argument.

Then I hear shouting, oh good god.

"Benjamin hayes grier. Your a dip shit. Your wife is so weird to stay with your ass" Hillary screams I am quietly laughing while walking towards the shouting.

"Hayes, I am so ashamed about being your brother. I cant believe you! Ever since Melissa has came, and I dont know why, even though she is our step not really cousin and she is all over you like kids on a ice cream truck during summer. You are no longer my brother, Scarlett is going to be your wife and you have cheated on her twice while with her. So piss off and find your own way home." Nash yells. I run up and hug Nash. "Thank you Nashy." I hug his neck we all come in and give a big group hug to me.

We all end up at home and then I get in the shower and hop in and wash myself, then I hear the front door open.

I hear hayes huff and someone else walk in behind him. What? I go downstairs and get half way down the stairs when I see my child hood best friend. Valeria.

I run downstairs and hug her flat, she falls back and hugs me back. Hayes rolls his eyes and walks over to Nash and shoulder nudges his shoulder and walks into the kitchen, I hug Valeria.

"Just wait here, my husband is being a jerk."

I walk into the kitchen and slam my hand into the island while hayes is getting a drink with attitude in his step.

"Hayes, whats wrong?" I ask worriedly

"You!" He yells

"What me?" I scream "Hayes you seriously need to get your attitude together cause were getting married in a few months ok. So if you don't want to get married then just say it, cause lately you haven't been acting like you want to marry me, just let me ask you something hayes? Did you actually mean to ask me to marry you or did you just think it was a joke" I say welling with tears
He looks at me and gives me a weak smile with tears in his eyes.

"Cause we have been through to much for this to be a dare or some type of bet." He shakes his head rapidly with tears streaming down his cheeks and puffy eyes with red bloodshot eyes.

"When did this come to your mind, that I never wanted to marry you?" He cries while wiping his thumb under my tears I kiss his hand he gives me his other hand and he grabs both of my hands and kisses my cheek then he spoke.

"Scarlett Grace Caniff, You are the one and only girl that makes me happy, besides my family. I love you and the reason why I have been so distant is cause I always seem to mess up this relationship between us and I want us to stay for us forever. Ever since I met you I couldn't believe that a girl fell for me. It was so surreal and it didn't feel real, but when you said yes to date me then I flipped and when you left my side for blake then I lost it, I went home and didn't eat or talk to mom for a week. It really hurt me, cause I knew I screwed up big time then when I saw you I kinda had butterflies in my stomach with little bits of hope just jumping up and down." He says hugging me, I hugged back.

I am marrying this wonderful,handsome,smart,kind,caring,sweet guy in a few months.

*