Omg! No!-11

|Alex|
I have been depressed cause mum and dad aren't my and Scarlett's real parents and your what thinking.....yeah we know But I am not a Caniff I am a Espinosa.... :( hang on Alex is calling :))

Bold-Alex Cursive-Ash
Hey
Hey
Whats up?
Umm could I live with you?
What? Yes!!!
Cool thanks mum
Yeah all good hun
Okay are you coming to pick me up?
No I'll get Nash to pick you up? Aye?
Yep thanks love you mum!
Love you sweetie
Bye
Bye
*Hangs up*

Okay gotta tell Nash
To Husband💗: Hey guess what?! Ash is around and wants to live with us we can transform the guest room that Hayes is in.
From Husband💗: Yeah awesome we will set up a blow up mattress in the lounge room for Hayes and Scarlett,He says that he will bring her over anyway.
To Husband💗: aww k will text her. Love you xx

|Scarlett|
Hayes is something and I want to know badly "Hayes you cant hide secrets from me,thats not what we do" I say "I told Alex that I wouldnt say,she wants to tell you" He says hugging me I pull away and text Jack
To Loser🙈: Hey if you see Taylor tell him I love him and I'll be back gotta go see Alex for a second to sort things out thanks ☺️💗
From Loser🙈: Hey okay everything alright?
To Loser🙈: Yeah everything's fine 👌

I drive to Nash's and Alex's and 'mum and dad' sitting on the lounge I storm into the kids rooms and look inside there not there "Where are they" I say "I-I-I-I put them up for adoption their on a waiting list" Alex says,Nash is crying on the lounge with his face in his hands I rush over and hug his soft body he leaps into my hug and whispers "S-Sh-She put them up without my permission" Nash cries "HOW DARE YOU! I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD TELL MY BOYFRIEND I MAKE HIM KEEP A SECRET FROM ME!! HIS GIRLFRIEND?! AND PUT MY NEPHEWS AND NIEACE UP FOR ADOPTION WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION?! NOW WHATS SO IMPORTANT?! HUH?" I yell I am so pissed at her right now. I stand there and with my hands on my hips looking at her.......

The news I receive causes me to run out with my eyes red and puffy I just run to a park with my name being called millions of times "SCARLETT!! SCARLETT!!! SCARLETT!!!" I just zone out the calls and my phone going off I see a sewer pipe but not running with water, near the park I took the kids.