What are we?-15

|Hayes|
We arrive in Hawaii and see our limo we stop and take pictures for fans and autographs but I really need to get Scarlett back and get her to be back how it was before the....News...

|Nash| WHAT??!
I get off the plane and see our limo but we get mobbed and I can see hayes wants to get to Get Scarlett so I ask the security to get us moving along I grab the kids and Shawn grabs his kids I grab Alex and get to the limo I look back and see hayes have his head down uh oh! 😔.

|Hayes|
I go through the crowd and Nash tells the security to move us along. Then I see Alex and Nash grab their kids and see Shawn grab his kids (He came at last minute) I stop a particular fan I know personally like I followed her on Twitter and have DMed her a few times "OMG HAYES?!" She says "Oh hi" I say I take a picture and take a snapchat with her she hugs me and stops freaking out then she wants to take a picture with me.she asks me to kiss her on the cheek and smiles then asks a question on her poster that she made that had her twitter username on it which made me realise who she was.

She asks me "hows Scarlett?" I just walked off and pulled out my phone and put my head down I really felt like crap or killing myself I am not myself without her 😭.

|Scarlett|
"I can't believe that I ever wasted my time on you. You are the biggest jerk that I have ever met and I want nothing to do with you anymore. Hayes is a way better person that you inside and out and I would be way happier with him than I ever was with you, Justin. So do it. Hug Jackie, kiss Jackie, date Jackie, fuck Jackie, marry Jackie. Whatever you do with her is not my business nor will it ever be so feel free to do whatever the hell you want. I'm not going to be here to watch over you or be by your side when something bad happens though, so when that time comes, find someone else to help you because I'm off limits." I yell at Justin I flipped him off and ran outside to see a crowd outside the airport. I pull out my phone and check if there here already then I see Justin with all his stuff on the sidewalk I run up to him and just about to punch him then I feel someone pull me back I squirm out of there grasp and they grab hold of me again I close my eyes and wait for my dream to end then they pull me into a car "Arhh Help!" I scream I open my eyes and see a boy I have hoped to never see.

|Hayes|
She is looking at us at disgust. Then she leaps into my arms and doesn't let go for a long time I hug back then she pulls back and she kisses me passionately I kiss back!!! I missed this so much!!! Omg!!!! "Scarlett-I-Love-You!" I say between kissing her "Hayes!" She pulls back and says something so much that I fell in love with her again "Hayes I love you to I am sorry for leaving you and coming here I never wanted our relationship to end like that! I always loved you but I really want to move on with you! I love you so much!" I don't say anything but put my head down "Whats wrong babe? Please say something?" She says worried I just kiss her and smile between kisses.

|Scarlett|
I am sitting in the hotel room just having my head down thinking about everything I kinda messed up big time, Hayes left the room for some weird reason and I kinda needed him!

///////////////
Sorry for the short chapter but its a fill in for next chapter.

I am legit obsessed with hayes grier twin sister books but I try and did one here it didn't work so of you have any twin books about the griers? Not hayes plz to many of them that could last a year🙌☺️