Finding out what?-9

|Hayes|
The text read:
Trashy Nashy💩: Hey I cant find Scarlett at all found her? Oh and yep!
To Trashy Nashy: I have found scarlett she is in hositpal but she said that Jack tried to break up with her so she could be with me so I took it and now trying to get her back hang on gotta a phone call.

Unknown Number-U Hayes-H
H-Hello?
U-Hi is this Boyfriend of Scarlett Port?
H-Uhh N-Yes whats wrong?
U-Umm Scarlett's Dad is not Scarlett's real Father or her Mother
H-Um Pardon me?
U-Her so called parents aren't her real parents did you know this?
H-No! Could you do a DNA test please?
U-Already done it and her Brother is Taylor Caniff do you know him?
H-Taylor ah yes I do he is actually a good friend of mine I will call him thanks.
U-Oh Scarlett is begging everyone for you to come in would you mind?
H-Uhh sure be there in a few minutes thank you very much.

Hang on gotta call Scarlett first this is pretty messed
Scarlett-S    Hayes-H (I missed these parts of my story)
S-Helloooo? Hayes???
H-Uh yeah howd you know?
S-Cause your contact is under Babe Hayes!
H-Aww Umm about that Your dating Jack J don't forget?
S-Umm who?
H-Jack Johnson
S-Ohh I am too haha bye.
H-Wait did you your parent aren't your real parents?
S-Yes my brother is Taylor gotta go a nurse is here to sign me out oh and are you picking me up? I would like you to?
H-Yeah of course I would! Oh and Will you go out with me sometime? I text you?
S-Sure! Would love to!
*Hangs up*

Two weeks later

|Scarlett|
Life Is Great Right Now With My World. Hayes. Yes thats right Me and Hayes are together again and me and Jack are co-workers cause they found out I can sing 'good apprently' were best friends actually so in my phone,I changed Hayes,Jack,Taylor
Taylor:Ugly Sibling💩
Hayes:Baby Blue Eyes💙
Jack J:Loser🙈

So but Hayes still wants me to hang out with him cause he thinks that we need to keep a strong relationship cause he was the one to keep us together. So I texted him today.
To Loser🙈: Wanna hang out loser? Go somewhere?
From Loser🙈: Yeah would like please can I bring someone Jks 😂
To Loser🙈: Haha very funny did you note that sarcasm and meet at Starbucks in 15?
From Loser🙈: Sure Girl! Be there soon

Hour later
Jack FINALLY gets here and we hug and we both blush I think we still have feelings for each other? I.LIKE.HAYES!!!. I think

We go into Starbucks and I order (A/N I don't live in America so if there is no such thing as what Scarlett orders no hate plz) a caramel swirl frappe and Jack gets a bubblegum with cotton candy I take a sip and he jumps over me and swipes it out of my hand "My precious" he says while rubbing it I laugh and we sit in our secret spot in the mall then I spot forever 21 (Again only seen stories no hate pls) I come out with half a bag I know not human then I get a text from hayes.
Baby Blue Eyes💙: Come home now Taylors in hospital! Pls!
Me:Coming now! Meet you there will be there with Jack!
Baby Blue Eyes💙: Yep love you!
Me:Me too 🙈💜
I literally break down and cry into Jacks shoulder he just hugs me cause he knew what happened he got a text too. We rush home take everything home and I put all the food home and rush to the hospital and sprint and jump to hayes he has puffy red eyes from crying I know were all like 20 to 28 but we all still are really close and Hillary and Shawn burst in with no kids?...... "We have a babysitter" shawn says I instantly hug Hillary we both dont let go and I grab her hand we make our way to the reception desk "Umm Taylor Caniff?" I say crying shaking Hillary hugs my side and we look around "Um family?" She asks "Yes Scarlett Caniff" I say and Hillary nods and Wipes tears "Let us in!" Hillary yells Shawn pulls her away and we sit down together I cry into Nash's Chest but our family is here Aaron,Mahogany,Nash,Hayes,Me,Hillary,Shawn,Alex,Jack j,Jack g,Madison,Carter,Matt,Cameron and I think thats it I cant see cause I have my head down.