I didnt do it-5

Sorry for not updating but here you go
Enjoy :)

I now am still dating jack :). Three months have past and Jack and Hayes hate each other. I haven't talked to him in a long time now okay let me catch you up

Flashback
We finally got to Nash's and Alex's,Hayes was sitting in the lounge room and I wrapped my arms around Alex cause last time I was here she was away and it was just Nash,Me,Hayes and the kids when we got there we had a good time till I had to go to bathroom while having dinner I stood up and little did I know that hayes followed me "why are you following to me?" I asked "Cause of this" he smashes his lips onto my mine I try and pull away but Jack saw it and I tried to explain it that I would never ever cheat on him "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO THIS FAMILY HAYES LOOK AT IT?!" I yell while tears streaming down my face "WAIT SCARLETT" hayes yells and then Jack pulls his shirt and says "don't even try to talk to her,you have ruined this family dinner!?" I run out of Nash's House and sit on the sidewalk and cry into my knees and someone runs out and tries to find it was Nash "Scarlett where are you?" He panics "Over here" I cry he finds me and picks me bridal style and gives me to jack and we get into his car and go home.
Flashback over
Ever since I haven't talked to hayes since then,He has tried to come over but Jack has stopped him.

Me and Hayes dated for a year till he said he had feelings for Emma so we broke up.

----------------------
Sorry for having a short chapter but I have ideas for the next chapter.
Sorry passengers of the Harlett ship but this is happening
Stay cool 😎