Do you remember me? -19

|Hayes|
Taylor then asks "Can we see Scarlett?" He shakes his head I get out of taylor's grasp and walked up to the doctor "why what happened?!" I say worried "Umm we lost her for a while and she has experienced some memory loss and Anxiety so she may freak out what has happened and forget your faces and names" the doctor says

I break down in tears and rush out of the hospital,I sit outside and ignore the calls of my phone and everyone wants to call for sympathy I am sick of it! She loses the baby and forget her memory,I love Scarlett and now she ain't gonna remember me? Great 😭

|Nash|
I tell everyone to calm and hayes bursts out into tears and runs out I stop Cam and tell him to wait he'll come back.

|Scarlett|
I am in a strange room and I am defiantly not LA (oh I kinda forgot there in Hawaii so there back in Cali) I look around and see scars on my stomach? Then like a million boys walk into the room I recognise them THERE THE OLD MAGCON BOYS!!! "oh my god!! I am such a big fan" I say they shoot sad and confused looks around each other I frown cause I don't see hayes I wanted to meet him but I recognise my sister Alex I jump up out of the bed and hear a weird comment from Taylor Caniff "Hey how are you Lil Sis?" I shoot him a confused look and he frowns and walks out I hug Alex and she has kids? Then I see Hillary I leap into her arms she hugs back and cries into my shoulder so has Hillary she has kids!

I then get back into bed and reach over to grab my iPhone 6 and see my lock screen kissing hayes THE HAYES GRIER! I kissed him? I show Alex and she nods with a smile "Thats your boyfriend!" I point at me and she nods yes "Thats your boyfriend" she says I am dating the hayes grier! I kinda just sit and think or try to anyway? Then I hear a voice that I remember "Where is Scarlett? Can we see her?" I know that voice from anywhere Jack J!

Taylor signs me out cause apparently Alex isn't my sister but Taylor is my brother. I can kinda remember something that I moved out with Hayes and we have our house with Nash and Alex,Shawn and Hillary,Hayes and Me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
right now I am in the car writing so I don't have to sing XD 😂😂they are singing weird 60's and 80's no offence who like it ☺️😜