It all paid off.-37

Scarlett's Pov

I wake up to a hospital room and hear a doctor, "ah miss caniff, your awake! Just in time" he says I open my eyes a bit more and see I am about to have a baby.

"Push!" The doctor says, Hayes in here too he is holding my hand, its kinda turning purple oops?

"I am pushing as hard as I can retard" I shout and I keep pushing.

Hour later.

I am holding my baby boy in my arms, he has piercing blue eyes like hayes and weighs 16 lbs (a/n I am stupid when it comes to math sorry)

The nurses clean him off, I am finally finished for a while. Hayes comes to up to me and kisses my forehead "thank you for my early birthday present" hayes smiles "oh my gosh, we have been so busy this year and its only been a few months" I say giggling.

"I love you" hayes says kissing the top of my head. "Me too handsome".

A week later.

I get out of the hospital and get dressed, My baby boy is asleep peacefully.

2 hours later.

We had to push the funeral back a bit from my hospital trip.

I get home and see my dress laying on the bed I have a shower, get out and get dressed in my black long dress with some flats and a flower crown, I go downstairs and all the boys and Hillary,Olivia,Selina and Alex are all in black tux's or dresses.

We get to the venue and I sit down with my baby boy in my arms. I save a seat for hayes and the ceremony started.

"I would like to thank you for gathering so quickly for this ceremony" Taylor says while tears brim his eyes "first I would like to say Can Alex Grier please come forward and say a few words" Alex gets up and she starts breathing heavily.

"H-h-hi everyone, I would like to thank everyone for coming together for this tragedy, but I would like to start off by saying, Josh was like a little brother to me. He always had a cheeky smile on his face, When Scarlett was upset and I wasn't there, he always made her smile as long he had a smile, everyday Scarlett use to come home from school there was never a day he didn't walk in behind her, when she first met him, I kinda thought he had a thing for her. I got really protective of her. The first week mom and dad left he started coming over and I was really mean and I threatened him to leave her life cause of how angry I was with mom and dad. As soon as they started high school she was bullied and luckily for my coincidence, Josh went to the same high school. He ended her bullied life and made her really popular, she opened up heaps more and He has never ever left her side, they may not talk everyday but he would still pass her on everyday life and say hi no matter what. When scarlett started dating hayes. O my gosh, all hell broke lose, Josh started coming over everyday and he would start yelling through the house talking crap about hayes hurting her and if he ever saw his face he would punch it" everyone laughed.

hayes took my hand and kissed it "Josh was always there for our family no matter what so I loved him like a brother definitely. So josh if you can hear me thank you for doing a better brother job then me love ya josh" Alex finished I bursted into tears.

"Now for our special guests" Taylor says  "number 1 is Selina Harper. Number 2 and last but not least Scarlett Caniff." Selina got up and pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket

"so hi everyone thank you again. Wednesday was the worst day in the world cause my best friend died and if felt like my heart died to. Josh Parks or Snake Poo for short, he was always smiling and I always loved that about him, Scarlett left us when her and hayes started dating he hated that. He always wanted the best for her and when my boyfriend met him, James first thought he was meeting my dad, James was sweaty and nervous and Josh was so protective of me and Scarlett, if a guy smiled at Me, Josh would pretend to be my boyfriend it was funny and it backfired a few times but it always worked the guys would walk off and I wouldn't see them again ever. Josh parks always knew how to put a smile on my face he never had a bad day and he never had a bad day without having a frown on his face, If Josh smiled then the people around him would smile it was terrifically special and I want to thank him for that. Josh I love you bro." Selina was in tears Nash went up and hugged her she broke down and then she sat. My turn.

"Hey guys" I say looking at all these people made me cry.

"So Joshua parks oh how I could write a series for him but I want to keep it short today. Josh was always there for me, all the time everyday. The first time I met Josh was when I started kindergarten in primary, he came up to me and smiled I was confused at the start but I went with it he came up and hugged me, I just told myself yeah he's a weirdo but I am gonna love him. The next few weeks We hung out till Selina came and thats when I knew I found my three best friends for life. It was always gonna work out. There wasn't a family member of josh's me and Selina didn't meet. We met all of them and I am probably hurting less then them. They are dying inside. A special boy is gone from our lovely cruel world. Josh always knew how to cheer me up. Selina and Josh made me smile even when there was nothing to smile about. Josh and me have the best memories to take with him up there, josh, keeps us smiling for me. Josh called me up one night and told me to break up with hayes cause he knew hayes was gonna hurt me. I didn't listen and we always laughed about after. Mary I am so glad your here cause you know what. Josh was always talking about you in school and when you said yes to date him he would not shut up. Me and Selina had to take him to Dunkin donuts twice to shut him up about it, I am so happy he found me in kindergarten, I got to be apart of a special boys life. 26 years was not enough. He did not deserve to die. Josh parks, never leave our hearts Ever!! I cant say it enough. I love you Joshua James Parks." I am in tears now, Hayes rushes up and hugs me tightly "he loves you to" hayes says "Scarlett I am sorry for doing this, you wanna know the guy who did it?" The voice says.

I let go of Hayes and excuse myself for the bathroom "josh I would like to know" I say wiping my eyes "It was Blake."

(A/n I hope you liked this chapter, Josh has had his funeral. It is v v v sad josh is gone. Only 3 chapters left of my book?)