Your mine again!-16

🚨🚨SEXUAL CHAPTER🚨🚨 if want to skip go to next chapter sorryyyy

|Hayes|
I really missed Scarlett but I don't know if I really want to get back together again? Stuff it I do! I run into the hotel and go up to 239.

236

237

238

239!!
I walk inside and see Alex and Scarlett hugging. Ahhh I missed this! I leap into the hug and they look at me weird and confused I lift up Scarlett's chin and kiss her passionately Nash and Alex leave the room and it turns into a full on make out session,I ask her "Are you ready?" She nods and takes off her tank top and is only in her bra I take off my shirt and jump on top of her.
(this is awkward to write😁😁😁😁)

|Scarlett|
"Are you ready?" He asks I just nod and bit my lip I take off my tank top and I am left in my bra I keep kissing him and he jumps on top of me I push him back and undo my shorts and kick off my shoes he does the same I unbutton his pants and he nods I quickly get comfy and he comes back with a condom and puts it on and I motion him to come back and he does he slips he jumps back on and unclips my bra and kisses my neck while I moan his name "Hayyyyyessss" he does it again "Hayessss"
(It is really awkward to write)

|Hayes|
I remember bringing one just incase Ahh found it I put it on my .. And go out the bathroom she motions me back to bed and I unclip her bra and I go up and kiss her neck I keep kissing and she moans my name "Hayyyyyessss" So I do it again "Hayessss" and you can see where its going

\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////
Sorry guys I had to write this! Its over now anyway but hoped you enjoyed but kinda scared out your mind for this chapter oh and here in Australia its halloween so Boo!

Love you guys with all types of pumpkins
Thats what I am gonna call you Pumpkins
Sorry again 😔❤️