What a year-38

Scarlett
New years eve

I open my eyes and hear my baby boy crying, I lay wide awake "Its your turn" I shake hayes to wake up "hayes its your turn" he groans then I hear him stop crying and hear him laughing, I get up and walk into his room and see Cam rocking him "thank you Cam, hayes wouldnt wake up." I laugh "its ok, Your so special you know that right?" He looks at my baby

"his name is Joshua Benjamin Grier born 2020" I smile, cam puts josh to bed and hugs me "I want his godfather to see how beautiful he is" I cry Cam kisses my head "in spirit" he says "in spirit".

Its the morning and hayes is laying in bed with josh "our son is beautiful just like you" he whispers turning his head to me "He looks like his daddy" I smile "I know very handsome" hayes smirks. I shake my head while laughing and I get out of bed and get changed into a oversized sweater that says 'New years eve is where we get turnt' with some blue jeans and my black converses with my hair straight.

I go straight to Joshy room and see if hes awake, turns out he isnt and is still asleep. Yay I get 2 more hours from him :(

I go downstairs and see Alex with Nash eating breakfast. Alex runs up and hugs me then the boys all just hug me it turns into a family group hug. We all whisper "love yous" around the circle and then I looked up and saw everybody's face and I smiled "Guys I know its hard, since I have to get ready for a wedding in two months but I love you and Josh always loves us, we all know that." Everyone smiles and then I hear Josh scream. Hayes runs up the stairs and picks up josh and brings him down "He's hungry" hayes hands him to me and then turns on tv. I groan.

Hayes laughs "I was kidding, were going out today. As a family" he smiles I flip him off and Josh starts laughing.

We all get dressed, Josh is wearing a jumpsuit in light blue with little socks on.
I wear blue jeans and white short converses with some pineapple socks and a flowy floral shirt. I leave my hair as it is.

We all get in my jeep hayes puts in Josh to his new carseat facing towards the boot. I do up my seatbelt and hayes puts his on then he puts on his cd on. Vance Joy. I groan loudly accidentally and hayes gives me a glare.

We pull up to the main shopping centre and hayes grabs josh's pram and puts him in. We walk in and a few fans recognises hayes and runs up and 'awe's josh. He is asleep already. I take a few. Hayes takes a few. Most of them were of the fans and Josh which I was fine with. Hayes has to do his job, Me and hayes finish taking photos and we keep walking along the centre.

Selina calls me randomly

Selina- Hey Scarlett where are you?
Me- at the mall with hayes and Josh
Selina- well blake just asked me on a date?
Me- wow good for you
Selina- your not mad?
Me- nah I have hayes and my baby boy, besides he needs to get over me.
Selina- he just asked me on a date tomorrow night.
Me- yay will be home later, get ready. Have a shower. Do pre stuff then will help you with clothes.
Selina- thanks Scarlett, knew I could count on you.

I put down my phone and laughed and hayes kinda lifted one eyebrow above each other. I smile "dont worry, you will find out off blake." I smirk and die of laughing on the inside.

We go into heaps of shops but I wanna go to Ikea for josh's room he is kinda sleeping in my and hayes room for a bit.

Hayes nods. He is a freakin mind-reader, watch he'll get me a donut.

Hayes walks to donut king and gets me a cinnamon donut. See. I thank him and he gives me a sip of his chocolate shake. We go home, we have been been here for 4 hours. We walk out and put our stuff in my boot, ikea stuff is following us, ikea people insisted to drive the stuff home.

We walk in and see the ikea stuff in the front room with Nash almost pulling his hair out with Nash jr laughing his head off and Alex recording it. She stops and shows me Nash trying to put together his nephews bedroom stuff.

Nash finally does it with mostly hayes help. I already cooked dinner and we are just about to watch a movie "Frozen!" Kylie yells "Kylie your almost 10?" Nash laughs with Alex and Adam in his arm and kylie is sitting on the floor next to josh, josh has his own play area already.

We figured out the movie were watching, first were watching Grown ups 1 then were Annabelle the chucky sequel. Nash has Adam and Alex under his arms then cam has Nash jr laying on his stomach. Next to Cam is Aaron with his nephew greyson on his lap asleep. Next to Aaron is Matt and Ash laying in each other's arms, its cute. Then laying with pillows is Jack J and Jack G with blake throwing popcorn at them. Then next to the jacks is Shawn and Hillary with their kids Angie and Jacob laying in between them and me and hayes are on a single lounge with Josh laying on hayes with me under his arm snuggling on his stomach listening to his heart beat. Then I get circles rubbed around my back and just touching my butt. Hayes smirks and I kiss his cheek.

"How'd I get so lucky?" He whispers "What?" i smile "With you and my beautiful son and a lovely family like these weirdos" he says whispering but laughing.

I shrug "you have a good taste I guess?" He softly kisses my lips and I just let his mouth take lead. Hayes slips his tongue in and I giggle. Nash obviously looked over cause he yelled out "get a room" we both smiled and laughed Josh laughs and we all laugh. Hayes whispers "where was I" he smirks I kiss him and he has such plush lips. Then we stopped and Matt came up and took josh. So I get on Hayes lap and cuddle up to his chest I kiss his neck and then he signals me to get off and grabs my hand to drag me upstairs. We get in bed and hayes takes his shirt off and I take my pants off and slip in bed. Hayes in tangles his legs with mine I jump onto hayes stomach and start kissing his lips "how did we get lucky with each other. Did I say how much I love you" hayes kisses my lips he lifts me up and I am basically straddling him I lay down and he kisses my head. I get off him and he pulls me closer. I shut my eyes and let sleep take over.

---------------------
Hey guys, Is it just me or did I get sexy hayes feels too? Scayes for life! 2 more chapter :((((