Great :( -18

|Scarlett|
Me,Nash and Hayes are setting up the baby's room were putting blue stuff in a box to the side and were putting pink stuff in a box to the side.I sit down you cant really see my baby bump but you know its there I look around the room and realise they finished "Hey guys I know its like 2 in the afternoon but I am gonna nap hayes coming?" He nods and follows me we walk past the lounge room and hayes grabs his computer I giggle and playfully slap him. We get to my room and he lays down with his computer and I slip under the covers I begin to fall asleep.

I wake up to a really wet patch on the bed Hayes isn't in the room but I cant move I quickly text Alex and Nash to come and get me,They come and get me they take me to the hospital and the doctors get me straight in,Hayes,Hillary,Alex,Nash,Taylor,Cameron,The Jacks all rock up to the hospital.

|Hayes|
I am so scared about Scarlett she woke up to a wet patch in the bed? I have my head in my hands and then pull out my phone and go on twitter @HayesGrier: If I lose you,then I wont make it :(.

3hours later
Were still here and haven't heard any news about Scarlett but over the intercom was "Can we please have a 40h in miss caniffs room please" But that was the last hour. So I walked over to the front desk and politely asked even though I felt like punching them "umm excuse me I haven't heard anything about Scarlett Caniff? Could I please hear something" I asked "oh my...didn't anyone tell you mate?" She says shocked "Umm no? What would that be? May I ask?" I say so worried and trying to be calm "Umm she lost the baby?" (A/n I dont know if you can lose the baby at 2 months so idk?) I storm out the hospital and I hear a doctor come out before I walk out the door "Umm Scarlett Caniff" I turn around and hear that "Umm sorry we took so long she wanted to make sure she actually lost the baby!" The doctor said "Oh my gawd!" Hillary says burying her head into Shawn "Its alright Alex" Nash says rubbing circles in her back then they all look over to me and Taylor runs over I burst into tears.

Taylor then asks "Can we see Scarlett?" He shakes his head I get out of taylor's grasp and walked up to the doctor "why what happened?!" I say worried "Umm we lost her for a while and she has experienced some memory loss and Anxiety so she may freak out what has happened and forget your faces and names" the doctor says

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oohhhh snappp!
Wow! What do you think??