Well Hi? -30

Blake
I get up and see its 8, I go into my bathroom and jump into the shower and get out to get changed to go for a jog, I put on my nike shoes and get my bags to put them In Front of my door so I can come home and go to the airport. I run downstairs and grab my phone and earphones and say bye to my cat bubblegum, Scarlett named her :(

Scarlett
We all had a crazy night after last night, first off we we had dinner, then we went home and watched movies for the whole night. About ten we all kinda went to bed and we all crashed on the lounge and today me and hayes are apparently going out for lunch or something? I don't know really?

9:00am
I am about to get up and I hear my twitter notifications so I turn over and grab my phone, I look at the screen and see I have been mentioned in a lot of comments.

(A/N these aren't real twitter names, there the first ones that came to my head)

@JackJohnson: Hey guys about to make a Q&A with G, pile in questions!

@JacksJWeed: @JackJohnson Since you and Scarlett have broken up, do you guys still talk?
@GilinskysBrows: @ScarlettG_Caniff @JackJohnson do you still like eachother as a friends?

@OmahaGirls: @JackJohnson when will tour be? With @ScarlettG_Caniff ?
(There is more but i am too lazy to write them haha :) )

I keep scrolling down and see all these questions about him and me? Where did they all come from? I honestly don't know how he will handle this, but he always does so I might text him anyway to see where he is, even though he is in the lounge room but I am lazy and I just woke up and hayes's tonned arms are around me so who would get out of bed when you have Hayes Grier's arms around you??? Gonna tell me, yeah exactly ( I am stupid, it wasn't funny at all)

S: Hey jack!
Jj: yo?
S: were you making a vid with Gilinsky?
Jj: ah yeah why? Haven't made it yet?
S: well check twitter?
Jg: ah guys this is a group text, so everyone can see what your talking about?! Haha 😂😂
Hg: yeah babe! I am next to you and my phone keep going off!
Ng: yeah...
Jj: ohhh shit G! Check twitter apparently our fam wants us to go on tour with Scarlett?
Hg: hell no! I am coming at least!!
Ng: settle bro they will take care of her!
Hg: NASH SHE IS PREGNANT, WHAT IF THE BABY COMES?
Tc: Yo its taylor in da house ok!
Cd: guys shut up!
Jg: well! Scarlett were making a tour, wanna come you can have your own line in the mg?
S:Yeah!! Please after the baby!
Jg: sox no can do, they can want it now!

I put my phone down and struggle to get out of bed :( then hayes rushes to my side and helps me we both walk down stairs "hows my favourite little baby" taylor says "too early Tay" Hayes says while squinting his eyes and covering his ears "Well thanks and its okk, but GET OUT OF MY STOMACH" I yell "Whoa?!" Hayes says.

"Frick" Brent says "BRENT?" I yell "hey Scarlett, how are you?" He asks "Good, when did you get in Miami?" I say "yeah" Jack G says "me 3, I am confused when did you get here?" Nash says "well if guys shut up I'll be able to tell you!" He says we all smile and laugh while nodding "Well my family, have a regular vacation in Miami so I asked if I can stay a little while longer and I found out you guys are here so yeah" Brent says "Cool!" We all say "Well today me and scarlett are going out for lunch so we will see you guys later" hayes says "yeah well I better get out of my pjs"

I walk upstairs, I am 3 months along so I dont really have a baby bump yet I can still run but it will still hurt "Wear casual" hayes kisses my cheek "ok" I smile "I have nothing casual" I say to joke around "oh really?" Hayes lifting his head to turn in my direction "I was joking Hayes" He smiles and laughs "well I gonna have a shower, wanna join?" I shake my head and reply back "Your a dirty minded boy grier" I laugh.