Chapter 2-The Simple guy..!!

"I am Simply, a Simple man"

**********************************************

HE

"Come on she must have said that in anger" said Shiven trying to reason with his friend Shubham, who was upset with the fact that he had a fight with his girlfriend that too on valentines day.

"Why dosen't she understand..? Fine it was my fault I forgot to wish her happy valentines day at night but that doesn't mean I don't love her",said Shubham still upset. "She will understand when she calms down..!", said Shiven. "You don't know how messy sometimes a relationship can get because you have never been in one" said Shubham. "Maybe I don't but I know that love and trust is all that is needed in a relationship..! ",stated Shiven. "If you know so much about love remind me why are you still single..?", asked Shubham. "Who said i'm not in love, for me its just not a girl but its my parents and their dreams for me", replied Shiven. "Ya ya i have heard that,but why not a girl, I mean I know ur not interested in guys because I never seen you eyeing me as i'm the coolest dude in school so y not a girl. I hope u know that nobody gets a gold medal for saving your virginity" said Shubham mockingly. "Oh didn't you know I was in love with you before You bacame a marshmellow in love of Piya and broke my heart...now lets rush to class or it won't be my virginty that wud need saving but rather it wud be your life from our computer suck ass teacher that would require saving..!",retorted Shiven in the same mock seriousness and both the friends left laughing..!!
Shiven Shah was a very simple peace loving guy. All he wanted in life was to keep his parents happy and make all their wish come true. Love didn't find much place in his priority list and nor did he had time to give it a place in his life. All his friends were involved in some sort of relationship and they always persuaded him to give it a try but love never caught his interest much and neither did any girl for that matter. Althought on days like today(valentines day) when he saw all his guy friend doing something or the other for love of their life he was mystified with this feeling and thought what would be it like to be in it. Who knew that soon will he be patted by the cupid on his back in such a way that will change things for him in more that on way.