Chapter 24- His Turmoil

He

9 Months, 18 days, 6 hours......have passed

And I was still hoping that the pain of losing her will fade like I had hoped when I saw her walking out of my life forever but nothing changed neither the pain of losing her nor the memory of her walking away.

It felt I was living a dream which had become my life and suddenly that dream just shattered and I woke up with tears in my eyes. She was my source of light, life, happiness, she was my Sun. Before her my life was like a night sky with just start and then suddenly she happened and my sky suddenly was on blaze.....there was light, so much more to my life she was my hope to more, she was my reason to want more from life....before her my life was just me breathing but with her my life started to have meaning......She was my MORE.

For me my life was my family and their wishes that I lived for. All I ever did was for their happiness I did not want anything for me their happiness was all I wanted from my life and I never hoped or wanted anything else ...my family and their wishes were it for me ....... I never thought I would want anything else in my life but then my princess walked in my life and for the first time in my life I wanted something that was just MINE.

I still remember that day when she said 'yes' to me.....i could not believe that I could be so blessed but never did I knew that the beautiful dream that I had started seeing would soon be mercilessly shattering in front of me and its pieces will be there forever paining me. I still remember that day when she accused me for something I never did. I tried and tried to make her see my innocence but she was devoid to all the reasons I was trying to show her. She just did not wanted to believe. I kept trying and trying but then I realized that my efforts won't matter because she doesn't trust me and no relationship can last until there is trust. So I let her walk away.

And with her walked away my hope for LOVE and my HAPPINESS.

My hope of More left.

PAIN and the beautiful memories of my princess was all I was left with.

I had heard before that 'the most beautiful memories give you the most painful times.' Never knew those words would have meaning in my life.

If I'm asked today to make a wish for something then I would just wish for one thing

"MY PRINCESS"

*******************************************************************************

I know it is a very short chapter but I needed to write Shiven's POV. His sufferring and his feelings. Story would not have been complete without it