Chapter 11-Game On...!!!

"Love is the only game two can play and both can WIN"

************************************************************

SHE

"YOU"... was all he said in my ears. I stood there dumbstruck watching him walking back to his team with a smirk on his face. *ohk what did just happen*.

I was brought back to reality with someone calling my name...no not calling, screaming my name in my ears from behind and turned around and saw Himanshu. "Good Morning, sleepy head...wake up from daydreaming!!", he said. I just rolled my eyes at him and we both walked back together to our classes. The day went by caught usual with nothing new except for the fact that I have been thinking of what happened in ground.

His words kept echoing in my mind and the way it made me feel, like a thousand butterflies in stomach with a very immensely beautiful tingling on the skin, although he didn't make any skin contact, it was just his voice or the way he spoke it created a lot of alien feelings in me.....making me feel unsettled.

My day at school went by but 'Shiven' is still in my mind making me more unsettled with every passing second. Never in my life history has any guy gained that much of my attention as much as he has since last few days. There was something about him that just kept me pulling towards him but I need to get a grip I can't let my guards down for anyone. He is just another guy but then why did it feel so Right

"oh god..! I'm losing it."

*No sweetheart u are actually having it for the first time*, mocked my inner self.

"Whatever...!!", I just ignored her.

I'm at home and still not able to get him out of my mind.....his words are still echoing loud in my mind.

'Ahhhggg..!! I hate him, for making me feel this way..!' I said to myself

*Really...!! Keep convincing yourself that * scrawled my inner self at me.

'Shut Up...!' I told her and ignored her

'Get a grip over your stupid emotions Ashi.' I scolded myself and so I planned that I'm not going to let any guy come and change my notions or let him effect me and therefore I'm going to ignore him from now on and after a few days he will be a history soon and so the game of avoiding begins.

HE

Her face kept on popping in my face for the rest of the day. The expression that beautiful face of my princess held was the one to die for. When I told her that she was my LOVE Charm and Motivation to win the match she just stood their with confused and shocked look on her face making me smile as I walked back to the team. I was so lost in her thinking that I had a really narrow escape from having an accident while driving back from school.

'Gosh..!! this girl will be my death someday.'

I went home and started waiting to see my princess again in the evening at coaching. My coaching hours have become my favorite hours as I get to see the beautiful face of my princess. After reaching the coaching I sat on my regular spot with Shubham beside me and waited for my princess to come and after 10 min of agonizing wait I saw my princess walking in the class. I was looking at her, she looked up and caught my eyes, I smiled at her like I usually did whenever we made an eye contact I she use to smile back but today rather than smiling she just turned her gaze as soon as she caught mine.

*Ohk what was that*

The class went on and I sneaked looks at her. She was looking down at book or to be precise forcing herself to look down to book as to avoid my gaze. I know that she knew that I was looking at her but she intentionally kept her head down looking at books or pretending to be. After the class got over she walked out hastily out of class avoiding all sort of eye contact with me but why.

Why was she avoiding me? What brought this on.... I went after her out of class but before I could catch up with her she was already driving her scooty out of parking lot. But why was she doing it...? What made her behave that way? She didn't look angry or offended she looked as if she was fighting off something, but why..???

I was very sure that she was not upset about what happened in morning and it didn't felt as if she was offended it felt more like as if she was trying her heart out to ignore me, as if trying to hide from me...!!! Well if she thinks she can run away from me then I will give her full room to try running away from me because it will be of no use as I will catch her Always and then maybe she will understand that running away from me is so not an option. She was MINE and she will have to accept it that I'm not letting her go anywhere and it was just matter of time before she even stops trying to resist me. So if My princess wants to play this Avoiding game with me then be it so.... I will play along and make her realize that she can't avoid me. After all I need to make my princess realize that

SHE. IS. MINE.

'GAME ON princess...!!' were my last thought before drifting off to the beautiful dreams of my princess.