Chapter 4-Curiosity

"Curiosity leads you to the path where happiness lies"

**************************************************************

He

I was not able to take my mind of that girl. I didn't even know her name but there was definately something in her that just made me more curious to know her more. That little miss smart mouth had my attiontion more than I had paid to any girl in my entire life.
Next day at coaching I saw her again she was sitting on second last bench, she always sat there with her friend and was talking. She was quite bright as a student I have seen her in our english classes her answers made it clear that she held good command in subject but not an intelligent nerd type just smart. Yesterdays piss off contest made me curious enough to dig in about her. A part of me was feeling weird because I have never done such a thing but she was different and there was something inside me drawing me towards this one. I wanted to know about her but I didn't know how to find more about her, it wasn't as if I can go and ask her out or something, from yeaterday's batter it was clear that I didn't make in her list of friendly people.
As I thinking on how to know about her, Shubham came inside the class and said mockingly,"hey bro, having romance with books..!". He just loved messing with me but right now my mind was on different tangent. Then I looked at my friend and thought that maybe for once in my entire life, he could do something else rather than making my life miserable and so I asked him if he knew that girl he turned around after giving me a surprised look for as if I talked in some alien language, and told me that her name was Ashi and he didn't knew her much but he knows a person who can sort of help me knowing miss smart mouth. During the classes for the first time my attention was not on what was taught in the class but on Ashi. I took all the available lame ass excuses to turn back and have a glance at her. For the first time I see how beautiful her smile was and I wished to be the reason for that beautiful smile on her face.
After the class got over Shubham introduced me to a friend of his named Saumya. She was in the same class as Ashi and knew her. Shubham asked Saumya,"Can you give a bit of info about Ashi?". She asked,"what do want to know about the Ice Princess there nothing much to tell about her". At that very instance I started disliking her as soon as she reffered to Ashi as Ice Princess, how can she be so rude. I frowned at my friend. Shubham again asked her,"if she could give Ashi's contact number ." That caught her attention and she asked Shubham,"what do you whant it for?" And my best friend told her that I'm intetsted in her. For the first time I had real feeling of killing him. Saumya just laughed and said,"O boy! She is the biggest heart breaker around so keep safe distances many have tried and ended up with quite a lot of broken pieces of their heart in their hand, she dosen't see love and hate those people who try showing it to her. So don't waste ur time, its not worth it." I clarified immediately,"I don't love her, I just want to know her." And she replied,"All this start with want to know stupidity but if you still insist on knowing her i'll find her contact number for you." and after that she left.
I came back home did a bit if homework and laid down on bed as i was not able to focus on study as I still had Ashi in my mind. I thought over watever Saumya has told me about her but my heart did not belived it. How could that smiling face be so cold? How could someone like her not understand feeling like love? What made her so hateful toward love? What is behind that ice cold attitude? All these question just made me more curios and determined to know her. I kept replaying in my mind her beautiful smile until it lulled me to sleep.

She

The day was nothing uncommon-had fun with Shivani and my guy best friend Himanshu and den back to home and then coaching, the only unusual thing happend today was when I was in coaching while talking to Shivi I felt someone's stare on me I looked around but I found no one. This kept happening for the entire one and a half hour. I knew it was someone from front rows on left side but couldn't figure out who. I looked up a few times but i didn't found anyone. But there was someone. The thing that surprised me more was that fact that for the first tym a stare didn't make me feel uncomfortable. It was a something else. It evoked some emotion alien to me and that was sort of unsetteling for me. After classes got over I again heard my name taken by someone but a lot of people were coming down the stairs so I couldn't figure out who it was. I thought I imagined it. I went back home and winded up with my homework and then dozed off to sleep reading 2 States.
****************************

Never did either of them knew wat their future held for them. Never did Aditya thought his curiosty for miss smart mouth will have him come face to face with love nor did she the alien feeling she had would turn in the best feeling she ever had.

Guys if ur reading it pls vote and comment. Its sort of act as an encouragement. :)