Chapter 34- Confrontations

Body and Soul, 2 different things but if you loose either the existence of other does not matter.

*********************************************************

HE

It's been 2 weeks since I have been acting shitty to my love.

I was the most unlucky person in this whole world who was lucky to have love but not unlucky enough not get to stay with her.

Hurting her was becoming impossible with every passing day. She is my everything and with every wound I inflicted on her i was losing a part of my soul.

It hurts. It really does hurt to inflict pain to the girl I swore never to hurt. The girl I love with everything in me. The girl I wanted to protect from all the bad in the world. The girl who was my everything and I was not able to fight it anymore. I cannot stay without her. Living without her is worst that hell. Every breath I took was painful without her.

I just wanted to hold her in my arms again. Cry in her arms and wipe away all the tears. Apologies for all that I did to hurt her. To kiss those soft lips of her. To hold her in my arms so tightly that no one is ever able to take her away from me. To protect her from all that is evil . To make her mine, in every humanly way possible, forever. To love her so much that she forgets rest of the world. To listen to the sound of her laugh. To scold her on her recklessness and then laugh at all the idiotic attics she tries to do. To marry her someday and sweep her off of her feet. To see her pampering our kids and me. I want to grow old with her and still be as crazy about her like I am now. I just want ASHI. The other name for my happiness, my dreams, my life........the other name for my soul.

I was not able to take the pain anymore and neither could I hurt my princess anymore. I know I would hurt mom but cannot live without my princess and the last two weeks have been enough to prove that. I had to find some way to convince mom although I knew deep down that very soon I would have to make a choice between the person I love with my life and the people who have loved me all my life and I knew I would never be able to make that choice but I cannot see my princess hurt and cry any more.

Today I was going to meet her and clear out everything and just make everything fine.

I'm coming princess.

I'm coming  princess

SHE

I know he is lying to me but why..??

He was hiding something. He was not this person, he was just pretending so that I hate him but why is he making me hate him...?

What was forcing him to stay away from me..?

What was he not telling me...?

I knew Shiven like my own heartbeat and I knew there was something totally different behind his behavior. At first I thought he just fell out of love with me but soon I started realizing that his words were not just hurting me but him too. More him than me. I could sense the hurt in his voice. He was trying his best to make me hate him and I was hurt.