Chapter 14- Unexpected Proposal

"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after ageforever"- Rabindranath Tagore

***********************************************

He

SHIT...!! How could I screw this up so bad....!!

*Flashback*

Things have been quite good since that day I had a little chat with my princess....ohk I mean one sided conversation with my princess. She is back to being her "not avoiding me". We smile at each other, say hi and goodbye and there are a hell lot of 'eye confrontation'...God those eyes will be my death someday.....whenever I look in them I forget just everything, everything just stops for me....things have been quite usual since the last week except the constant and persistent nagging and pressurizing of my 'pain in the ass' friend Shubham to propose my sweet princess...he just doesn't stop.....i mean I know I have to tell my feeling in front of my beautiful princess someday.....but I'm not sure about it yet.

Not that I'm not sure that I love her.....about that I'm dead sure, I'm head over heel in love with this girl.....but I'm not sure if the feelings are mutual..... I'm not very sure if I can handle a rejection from my princess....i can't afford to lose her.....so I have been trying to avoid the constant hard work of my friend to get me propose her.

Today while I was sitting in my room as it was Friday so we didn't have cricket practices and we got over early. So I shubham came along with and we were sitting in my room. Shubham was still on and on about how big an idiot I was to not propose Ashi but I was successfully avoiding his attempts until he said that 'what will happen if someone else proposed her before me...!'. I knew my princess would not say yes to just anyone and it would not be the first time for someone to propose her and get rejected so I just waived his question by telling him this. But he went on with his provocation saying that 'what if it was someone she knew, someone like Himanshu...!!'. The mere mention of his name with my princess made me beyond angry.... I hated the fact of her being with someone else...she was Mine and she will always stay mine.....no one, I mean no one can take my princess away from me....but Shubham was right 'what if Himanshu expressed his feeling to her before I did...??', 'what if she said yes...??'. The mere thought of it made my blood boil......I can never let that happen....my princess is mine only and she will not be with anyone else except me. Because what's MINE stays MINE... I'm too bad at sharing and as hell won't start with the Love of my Life.

I was too angry to think straight and rational.... I had to tell her before anyone try's taking away what's Mine and only Mine. So I straight away picked up her cell phone and called her....her mom picked up the phone..... from the very voice I knew it was not my princess and I didn't wanted to her in trouble so I just disconnected......then my friend Shubham did something most unexpected...I knew I had to talk to her so he just dilled her number again her mother picked up the call and he mimicked the voice of a girl and acting like Ashi's friend Anushree he asked his mom if he could speak to her. Her mom without suspecting anything handed over the cellphone to Ashi. Shubham immediately put the speaker on phone.

'Hello', came the sleepy voice of my princess.

'hi Ashi', said Shubham continuing the acting.

'What happened to your voice Anu...??' , asked my princess

'Nothing I just had a lot of ice-creams last night, nothing to worry", said Shubham still acting as Anushree.

'You should really go for a check-up, your voice is seriously not recognizable', said my princess

*Awww how can she be so caring*

After making sure that my princess was alone and her phone was not on speaker Shubham spoke in his original voice.

' Ashi don't get startled, its me Shubham'

'What..!!' suddenly my princess seemed to have woken up and was all alert

'Shiven wants to talk to you' , he said.

*oh shit..! what do I say....what was I suppose to say....damn what if she she just says no....shit shit shit*

All my wits, thinking ability and power of speech seem to have abandoned me. Shubham gave me the phone and kicked me to speak. After gathering all my courage I said

'Hi'

'Hey'

'How are you..??', I asked her.

'I'm fine', she said.

Shubham punched me on my side and whispered 'dude you fuck stop discussing the life and weather and say what you have to say or I will kick you to death after this phone call'

Feeling threatened I said to Ashi 'I wanted to ask something to you'

'Ya sure go on', she encouraged.

'I wanted to say that Ireallyloveyoudoyoulovemetoo' I blurted out In one breath.

'What...!!!' said Shubham and Ashi together.

Shubham kicked me again and said that 'dude you are not making any sense....she will think you to be mental more that you already are'

'Sorry I didn't understand what you just said, could you please repeat it again' asked my princess sounding a bit confused from the other side of the phone

So I took a deep breath and said slowly and clearly

"Ashi I LOVE YOU, I know you barely know me but I still want you to know that I am deeply and madly in love with you"

"oh", was all she said.

"if you don't feel the same and don't want to give me a chance, rather than saying no just disconnect the call", saying that I disconnected the call immediately.

I couldn't bear to hear her say no to me and reject my LOV-......

WAIT, did I just disconnect the call MYSELF....WTF....!!!!!

*flashback end*

'SHIT...!! How could I screw this up so bad....!!'

*****************************************************************************************************

Cliffhanger

hi people hope you guys are reading it and liking my story.......but if you are pls like pls vote for the story and don't be just the silent reader

So what do you all think what will ashi say....!!!