Chapter 29- All yours

"His kiss didn't touch my lips but it marked my soul"

********************************************************************************************

He

I was going away tomorrow....away from this city, away from my home, away from my family and most importantly away from the love of my life. The thought of being away from her pained me in ways I can't explain but with her I didn't had to. I was one of those person who was terrible at expressing themselves and telling them what I'm feeling but with my princess I never had to be very expressive......she just understood me without even me telling her. I was blessed to have her in my life I loved her and she was a piece of me......she was nothing like anyone else......I mean with her every moment is surprise, you never know what's coming next. She brought light to my life and was becoming sun to my universe.....my sun, my source of light, my hope......she just made me look at life in way I have never seen it. She is my IT. Before her I was just fine but when she came in my life I realize how much of hollowness was there inside me and she filled all that place up with her love. Our love was never easy. It always tested us and challenged us and the only thing that help us win through all was us being together and not giving us but now I had to leave and I might not show it but I was scared of losing her. She was as feared as I was although she put on a brave facade around me of everything being ok but I knew she was worried and scared like I was and for the first time I did not knew what to do to ease her up. I was feeling helpless and I hated myself for it.

I was going tomorrow so I had decided to spend all of my day with my princess. I wanted to take as many happy memories of us being together as possible. So we decided to hang up at her house as I hated sitting in cafe with judgmental eyes judging us. I mean they don't even know us so how exactly are they eligible for forming an opinion on us. In the time of my life I had learned one thing that society will have problem with everything you do so if you don't want to scum to its judgment just stop caring and do what your heart feels right and on this point my princess has same opinion as mine. She like me gives a rat shit to what they think. She says you can't keep them happy therefore rather than trying to impress someone you can't why don't we live a life we are satisfied with. For society we may be young to fall in love but then love doesn't come with the age rule or does it? When is the right age to love? And if loving is wrong then why are we taught to love since the day we are born? My princess is perfectly right in saying that its not love that is wrong it is the person that is wrong and I agree love can never be wrong, it the person who we trust our heart with who is wrong. But anyways if this was my last day in this city with my princess I was going to make it count. Her place was not far away from mine so I just walked to her house. It looked like it was going to rain outside. Seems like god is also not happy with me going away from her.

I walked into her house and opened the door with the spare key I was told about.

I went in and saw my princess cooking something kitchen. She was so concentrated over there that she did not notice me coming in. She was wearing white leggings and a green kurti, her hairs were tied up in a messy bun and a strand of her hair was falling on her face and a little frown on her face told me that she whatever she was cooking was not going as she wanted. I quietly walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist form the back and wishpered in her ears

'Hey princess'

She was taken by surprise and jumped and moment she saw me she relaxed in my arms fitting perfectly

'you got me'

'I will always get you'

'when did you come in'