Chapter 5-Chase

"If he doesn't chase you to make you his, don't stop to think, keep walking"

************************************************

He

That smile is driving me more crazy every day. My dreams have become a her smile alert. Whenever I close my eyes her smile is all I see and things have gone so out of hand that even I have started mumbling her name in my dreams. Today while me, my brother and Shubham were having a walk in park in evening my brother asked me what was I dreaming last night I looked confusingly at him as his question did not make any relevance so I asked him 'why..?' And he told me that last night I was repetedly taking a name Ashi again and again in my dream. I looked at him shocked and I saw Shubham narrowing his eye at me. Then my brother asked me who is she and I shrugged off his question by saying,"not your business". And then to stop him from being suspicious i changed the topic to the upcoming science fest as my brother is a geek when it comes to tech. and he successfully got distracted. But a glance at Shubham told me that the topic is so not over and as expected my best friend jumped me with the question as to why was i taking her name in sleep. Shubham asked me," dude what exactly were you dreaming that made you mourn her name in dream..?" Giving me a very sly smile. And I kicked him on his butts shouting "shut up you ass I'm not a man whore like you." "You are the one mourning a girls name in your sleeps and i'm being called a man whore..why" he said laughing. "Dude you really need to get in touch with this one before your dreaming fantasy goes way out of hand", he said teasing me. His teasing torture went on for a while and then I was finally saved by piya's call and he got all busy with his love life.
Its been two days since the conversation with Saumya and she did not reach us back with Ashi's contact number, I was getting restless and I had decided to reminding her again, maybe she has forgotten about it. All I have been doing these two days is wait like an idiot to go to coaching class and then like and road side romeo have sneaky looks at her. Jeez...!! I need to get a grip. I had started feeling irritated on myself for such snoopy behavior I was not able to focus much in class, forget the focus I fuck had no idea even of what topic was being taught. All I was aware of was her presence in class and her glorious smile. But my irritation didn't last too long, after the class today Saumya came to us and gave me Ashi's number and that sort of made my day. I went home and thought of calling her but then i thought what will i talk to her or what if she doesn't recognize me. Suddenly my evil mind smirked and me and asked,"does she even know you exist." And with that thought i dropped all the idea of calling her. But then when your intelligence stop working your friends start working and give you the most foolish idea they can and you humor there foolishness by acting exactly according to their foolish idea and end up presenting yourself as a very good illustration of an idiot. So as Shubham being Shubham encouraged me with every ounce of sill courage he had to call her and I loosing all my wits gathered all the false courage and called her.
Ring Ring Ring..
With every ring my heartbeat was increasing and then suddenly I heard a girls's voice
"Hello" she said answering my call.
"Hi" I knew it was not her voice
"Who are you and who do you want to talk to..?" She asked
"Can I pls talk to Ashi",I said.
"Who are you..?" She asked
"I'm Aditya Ashi's friend. Can i please talk to her." I asked
"She is not here and don't call her again" replied the girl rudely and disconnected the phone.
It took me five seconds to grasp as to what has happened and then I released that her family was an orthodox family. And as soon as the realization hit I started feeling guilty and prayed that my stunt doesn't get her into trouble with her family. I felt bad and was angry at myself. I had never done thing so impulsively and nor was it in my nature to act so immature. I should have inquired about her family and then called her rather than calling her this way. The rest of the day passed in thinking as to what would have happend with her over my romantic call stunt and I prayed that she doesn't get into trouble over me.
Next day my friend Shubham again came up with an idea and said "come on bro we can't give up like that, you eventually found someone you are interested in we can't let her go like that." He said "if we can't get to her directly then we will reach her indirectly". I gave a confused look to Shubham and he cleared my confusion saying,"if we have to know about her we'll have to Chase her" and winked at me. I was very doubtful about his idea as the last one didn't turn out so amazing although i would not say it didn't tempt me...following her, getting to know more about her tempted me beyond anything but I controlled my temptation n refused with my great friends idea..but he again emotionally blackmailed me and I gave in to my temptation of knowing her.
And he instigated me more saying that if i don't chase her then she will keep walking and meet someone who will chase her. Thought of her being with anyone else made me loose all my senses of reason and surprised me as i have never felt that way before. So I decided if chase is what it will take to know her then be it that I will chase her and keep on chasing till i know everything about her.
And with that thought, I set myself on my mission to chase miss smart mouth.
****************************

This will be it for today i know i haven't written Ashi's point of view but right know as Ashi is unawre of her loverboy she is living her normal life. So her pov is of no relevance as to the story right now.
If you liked it pls vote and comment. It keeps me going