Chapter 16-Extraordinary Day

"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."

**********************************************

(major editing needed)

HE

'Yes'

That was the only words that mattered and kept replaying in my mind like a stuck audio recorder.

I seem to be having a mini heart attack....did she seriously said that to me.....i would have not believed that if Shubham would not have been there smacking me on my shoulder with a 100 watt smile on his face.

'Dude welcome to the league.....although I doubt the sanity of that girl who just got ready to kiss a frog no I mean a rock' he said enjoying at my expenses.

I was just to dumbstruck to notice it though.

'Just tell me when you guys first kiss... I just want to ask her how does it feel to kiss a rock with a blunt face', he went on.

I just turned and glared at him, this guy definitely has no limit.....just remind me why I haven't killed him yet......oh yeah he is my stupid, idiotic, irritating the living daylight out my best friend..!!

But I just let it go because today I'm in a very happy mood and not going to let anyone ruin it. Not even my best friends sarcastic comments.

My princess was now officially Mine.

I never thought that such an ordinary day will have such an extra ordinary ending.

*Flashback*

Its been full 24 hours since I have been waiting for a reply of my princess to my 'not so romantic proposal'. Yesterday she asked me for some time to think about it. I know it was all of sudden on her and as she did not just downright reject the thought of us being together I did not mind waiting for as long as she wants.....she can take all the time in the world ,as long as the answer is 'yes' I do not mind waiting.

I'm usually a very patient person, I have a strong level of endurance, this is something I have learned from life. But this time waiting doesn't seems to be going down smoothly, every passing second is just making me even more edgy. By the end of the noon...there was only just one thing in my mind....'ASHI'...

Damn my princess just knew how to haunt me in every thought of mine......this girl is so going to be my death.

'The evening came with the hope of seeing my princess I rose again from the bed....!!!' Ohk I know that was dramatic. So I just got ready and went to my coaching classes. She was not there when I reached my classes...... After a while I saw her walking in and my heart skipped a beat....my princess was beautiful but what I was seeing today cannot be called beauty....it was something way beyond it.....today my princess was wearing the traditional Indian attire of Kurti, Leggings with dupatta, she wore her hair down and just a little lip balm made her lips more expressing that they already were. She was a sight of purity, beauty, elegance and whatnot.

I stood there looking at her open mouth with amazement and admiration in my eyes......she caught me looking at her and as soon as she saw in my eyes....she saw the look of pure appreciation and amazement in my eyes and my princess turned into the most reddish color of tomato and looked away with the most cutest and the most beautiful blush on her face. I could trade life to see that look of blush on her again. I'm just falling more and more for this girl. She just never seize to amaze me.

The next two hours of class went by in blur as all I did was stare at my princess for the whole two hour. Soon the lecture got over I saw her walking out of her seat and go toward door I just stood I just followed her out. Luckily there were mock results put on the clip board just outside the only exit due to which there was a lot of crowd and so we had to wait for the way to clear my princess was standing there and I went there and stood beside her. I could just not stop looking at her.....the only thought in my mind was 'how can someone look so beautiful'......I knew she knew that I was looking at her but she just kept staring at floor at floor. Before I could think about what was I saying I blurted out to her

'You look Beautiful'

She looked toward me with amazement and then again bent her eyes towards floor shyly and said 'thank you.'

She was about to walk away when I out of blue asked her-

'Are you going to answer me?'

She said, 'Yes' without turning towards me.

My heart stated racing quite fast, but I didn't wanted to jump to any conclusions just right away so I specified it with her by asking

'Yes you are going to answer me or yes you will give me a chance'

'Yes I will give us a chance' she said turning towards me with a shy smile and walked away

The determined look on her face told me that she was not joking.

*Flashback end*

Wow someone was definitely happy with me up there....!!

I was granted the best wish of my life my princess was blessed upon me and I made a promise on my life that I would stay with my princess Forever......she was just a 'mana dew' to me.

"Neither knew that Forever was not so long also"

********************************************************************************************

sorry guys this chapter was written in a bit of hurry so just avoid the mistakes