Chapter 10-Match

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."

******************************************************

HE

If I say I was jealous then it would be an understatement of the year, because I was not jealous I was fucking furious, I was burning with rage....... I WANTED to fucking kill that guy for laying his monsterous eyes on my princess.... Every cell of my body was screaming to take my angel away from him and beat him into pulp because

SHE.IS.ONLY.MINE

I am not very sure how long will I be able to rein my anger...if that guy does not get away from my angel soon then I shall not be held responsible for my actions. After pissing me off for 5 min. that guy did actually move away from my angel and walked with a freaking smirk on his face. I made a promise to my self that this smirk won't last till the end of the game because I will make him see how is the actual boss here.... He came to the field and said 'Hi' to me(he is the team captain, Damn, this match is so not friendly), I just gave him a nod because I was not sure I could reply him without literally killing him. Shortly after that our coaches came to make a toss and as they were the host school we were given the choice to choose the side of coin. I made a choice and to no wonder, as I had my angel with me today as my luck charm, I won the toss and I knew I will be winning the match too. With her by my side or of that matter HER being even in my sight, the victory was damn MINE and so was she- MINE only MINE.

The match started with us batting first, as chosen by me on winning the toss. I played fine and completed my century soon and was wonderfully rewarded by the magnificent smile of my angel when I looked at her.... *Damn I would do just anything for that smile*, and an admiring look from the asshole who was trying to be all mushy with my angel. After I ensured that my team had secured enough score to win the game I started playing more casually and got myself out soon as I didn't wanted to loose all my energy just batting, I needed to save it for the second part of the match also..... I knew with the scores we have set our opponents will not be able to beat us but as wisely said 'never underestimate your opponent' , I did not wanted to take the risk. The match went on and soon it was our chance to do bowl. The looser was actually a good player and I had to grudgingly admit that he did play really well and I would have actually liked the guy if I would have met him in different circumstances but I still hate him for being near my angel. But he might be good we were better and without any wonder on my part we won the match. After winning the match I looked at my angel she was smiling at me unlike her friends around who were all frowning over the match their school team lost but my angel was smiling looking at me and as soon as she caught me looking at her looked away a bit embarrassed and shy.....*Awww angel you don't need to hide from me I'm all yours to look at*....

Soon after our "friendly" match was over our team was given trophy and we were asked to talk and share our breakfast with our opponent team. I really didn't like the idea but I gave a cold eye to all my team members to behaved civilized, I didn't wanted to get things dirty in front of my princess...she was too innocent for violence.....and so they did act civilized or pretended to be civilized, but whatever..!!

I was standing in the field and talking to Shubham about our next upcoming event when I suddenly saw my angel walking towards the field and going to him....and I felt my rage built in again. I saw her teasing him and while playing I came to know this guy was no one else but the great Himanshu who I have heard of being in love with my angel....but to me they didn't look like couple, yes they were close and that was sort of irritating the hell out of me but Love..?? I was not very sure. Then I saw Himnashu coming towards me and angel following her. He came forward and congratulated me and I behaving civil in front of my angel complemented him for playing well too(which was not really untrue) and then he said something that surprised me. He said, " I would have never won the game anyway because I don't know how to beat jealousy." That made me think *was my jealousy too evident that it showed on my face and how the hell did he know I was jealous*. I was brought out of my thinking when I heard Shubham say 'hi' to my angel and she replied 'hi' with a sweet smile on her face. I gave death glare to Shubham and he rolled his eyes at me, I didn't like him making acquaintances with my sweet angel it made me feel jealous, although I knew it was just him but still my angel is JUST MINE. After talking for a while with Himanshu I realized that my hate for that guy was not reasonable he was actually a nice guy not that he made in my good book list but I surely didn't hate him that much but I still disliked him for being near my angel, thought I knew it was not his fault. While we were talking I was constantly having a sneak peak at my angel's face she was looking around but I eyes told that she was a bit uncomfortable and so were her fingers which she was vigorously fidgeting with...was I making her uncomfortable....the thought made me a bit upset....while I was drooling over the thought I heard the coaches calling Himnashu. He went and asked my angel to wait right back and give us a company for a while and waked away winking at her........What the HELL, I definitely HATE this guy.

My angel was left alone in my and my friend's company, I saw her getting more nervous so I signaled Shubham to leave....i didn't wanted my angel to feel awkward, he rolled his eyes at me and walked away. After a moment or two she looked up smiling at me.....damn that smile is just going to be my death someday....... I said, 'hi'. She replied me with a 'hi'. I told her my name and she told me her's .....and then I just looked into her eyes and she looked back and no words were spoken....well to be true no words were needed, her eyes spoke more than the word could... She had a really beautiful eyes. After a while she congratulated me and said, "You played very well today." I truthfully replied her that," I had my motivation and my love charm with me today so I just had to win." She looked confusingly and asked, "who..?" and in the same Que our coach called us to leave but before going I moved closer to her and she was caught by surprise by my action but before she could react I bent down whispered in her ears.... "YOU"

*****************************************************************************************************

Hi guys i would really appreciate if you guys not just read but like it and comment also.....it encourages me..... I hope you like it.