Chapter 3-We Met..!!

"They said there was heaven and you see it when you meet your maker, they were wrong, I saw heaven before meeting him and it was right in Her eyes"

*******************************************************

SHE

"Cum on we will be late", I shouted standing outside Shivi house waiting on my scooty to go to our coaching. "Cuming..I'm cuming..!! Stop ponking ur horn..v all know u have one in ur scooty..stop showing off.", said Shivi irritated by the honk of the horn. "Cum down right this moment...or i'm cuming in and dragging u out even if ur not wearing ur pants..!!", i threatned her. Eventually after 5 more minutes of such threats Shivi came out. "You never let me get ready completely", complained Shivani. "You would have taken one more min. and I would have taken you to a fashion show for walking ramp than giving you a lift to our coaching center. I mean how can you take half hours to attend a one and a half hour lecture. I hope you know Ashish Tiwari(our coaching teacher) is forty plus and is happily married..!!", I said feeling pissed off.
"Oh, cum on we have twenty other guys sitting in our class too..and if you have not noticed, many of them are gud luking too", commented Shivi. "Ya sure u see asses wearing glares and they wud luk hot to u...u really need to improve ur taste", I told her.
"Thank god I have not been born with your taste buds or like u or I wud have become an 'ice princess'...i mean how do you manage being so alone" retorted Shivi. "I have my hormones in control unlike you despo so I dont need anyone" I said teasinly . "Bitch" said Shivi punching me on my shoulder and both of us reached inside their coaching class. Second last seat was our seat not that we were alloted that but just that we understood more from there...'farther you are from the teacher, better you understood the subject.' or so was it for me. Shivi only sat there because she got the view of most of the guys in the class so that she could rate them on their looks for next one and a half hour.
Today we were going to start the new topic in class and fortunately for many our physics teacher did not come so some teacher was sent as substitute who was not interested in teaching which suited us as we were not intereated in studing. So he stared a boy intelligence v. Girls intelligence debate. I mean for the first time in my life I heard voices of people who I had started thinking that they were mute. In middle of chaotic debate I heard a voice saying, "Its not just some girls, its a universal truth that girls live more in fantasy than in real world."
And I don't know wat made me react but I caught myself replying to him that "stop hanging out with bimbos. And you might see the real girls around. And girls don't live in fantasy world, they just have a thinking not every guy can understand as most of them are so obsessed with themselves." The whole girls group started hooting for me in support. The guy luked surprise. There was nothing in his face that caught attention in first look. He looked like any other guy. And I didn't par attention to him more than any other guy I had paid which was none.

He
For the first tym I heard her saying anything in today's class and her words sounded really rude. But it didn't bother me much what bothered me was the impression she left by her boldness. Barely sumone stood against what I said. Firstly becoz they thought me to be too intelligent to challenge what i say as i was the rank holder of the school and the rest were intimidated with me. Althoght i never did anything to create such impression, I just kept to myself. But she was first who stood up and challenged me. But come on how could I let her win the argument. So i retorted by asking her, "Do you count yourself in that exception category of girls who are intelligent enough to hang out with." To which she replied, "that depends on who is judging me." "And if I think you are not" I said. She replied smartly saying,"who cares for your opinion as I'm too smart to be judged by you" leaving me with nothing else to say and creating an impression.
She was different, unlike other girls who spoke half their words to impress boys, she spoke her heart. She didn't l care what world thouht for her or what people thought for her. She just belived in standing for what she said and believed to be right. She was nothing uncommon. She had sharp features, she was natural. She was nothing artificial like most of the girls around me. She was too simple to hold too much attention but beautiful enough to be noticed. She is the first girl who ever caught my attention and now I was curious about her.
****************************
Who knew an encounter which started with an argument will turn into meeting of two souls. Who will know meaning of love in ways they never thought.

Thank you guys for reading pls like and comment if u liked it.