Chapter 32- Where Did We Go Wrong..!

"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike."

She

Its raining again....

But the fears I carry this time are different

There were no scaring thunders or joyful music of downpour but instead all I could hear were the echoes of broken promises, shattered dreams and losing hopes.

My shattering dreams and hopes did not have a sound but only had immense pain and continued misery. 2 months back from now if anyone would have said that the dreams I'm seeing are going to be my worst nightmare I would have mocked the hell on their face.

2 months.....it took just 2 months for changing my beautifully built heaven over 8 years to turn into a burning hell, the fire of which was burning my soul to its core. Every fear of mine was taking the face of reality in my life and mocking me and the saying that the fate strikes you worst when you are off guards was coming true in my life and the only question that I had in my mind was-

'Where did we go wrong...?'

I still remember the day when I first came to Delhi and there he stood with the smile and love in his eyes which drowned me to greatest depths of affection and love. I still remember the safety and completeness I felt when held me in his arms that day. But then where did we go wrong?

Since past two months the thing between us have only been going down but why

Everything seems to have changed, our relation, our love....us.

It all started two months back. After I came to Delhi Shiven helped me settle down. Everything was going fine we happy together. Although I sometime felt he was worried about something but he always avoided the topic whenever I asked him. I tried a lot of times to know what was he was worried about but he did never say a word. After a while I started seeing change in his behavior towards me. First I thought he was busy and a bit stressed about everything but after a while he started avoiding me. he started being angry although his anger was not new to me the only thing that changed was the fact now this anger was directed towards me. Shiven has been angry before also but never at me. I still remember the first time he got angry with me 2 months ago.

Flashback

It was Saturday and like every weekend I called him to know where did he plan on meeting. As we were living at little far away from each other and due to our college timing we met on weekend only and so I called him but he did not answer. I tried again but there was still no answer. I thought maybe he was sleeping so I didn't call him again. It was not the first time that he was not answering. Whenever he was sleeping he usually put his phone on silent but called me back as soon as he use to wake up and see my missed calls in an hour or two.

But today I called him in morning and its afternoon now and I still have not got back any calls from him. So I called him, getting a bit worried but he still did not answer, I tried thrice but still no answer.

In evening when I did not get a call from him I started getting really worried and called him again but his time he did answer.

"hey" he said casually answering my call.

"where have you been all day. I have been calling you since morning." I asked him

"I was busy" he replied casually

His reply made me a little angry and so I asked him angrily

"so busy that you couldn't even spare time to message me and tell that. Do you even know how worried I was getting"

"you don't need to worry about me. I never asked you to" he replied back equally angry

His reply took me by surprise. Shiven never spoke to me like that. His words were not only surprising but were hurting too. I thought that maybe he was upset about something and that is why was angry so I calmed down myself and asked him softly again.

"hey, are you ok? I was just asking because I was worried about you. You usually come to meet me every weekend." I said to him calmly.

"why are you always worried. If I'm not picking up the call that means I can't talk so why do you have to keep pestering. I'm not a child so stop being my mom and I have other important work to do than just waste it coming to meet you. We are adults now Ashi and we have responsibilities and its high time you start acting mature now", he voiced reeking with anger.

His words stabbed me in my heart like a dagger and as I could not hold back from crying and my self respect was not allowing me to cry in front of him I just disconnected the call.

He never called back that day and I cried myself to sleep that night.

Flashback end

That was not the last time we had a conversation like that. There were many other times we did hurt each other. At starting I thought it was all my fault and maybe if I tried to change myself and act more like an adult then maybe things would change but however hard I may have tried it just kept getting worse. I thought it was just a phase and maybe will pass but now I have started losing hope. Sometime I stand in front of him and see a altogether different guy in the same face. where was my Shiven...!! However hard I might be trying we just keep getting worse. the person i never even in my dreams thoght would hurt me was the one casing the most hurtful pain and the only thing that my mind could think was

"Where did we go wrong?"

*****************************************************************************************************

hey everyone sorry for the late update but her is the new chapter. so enjoy reading and keep voting.