Chapter 15- Sincerer Love

"You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had"― Nicholas Sparks

****************************************************

She

10 min. ago

flashback

......."Ashi I LOVE YOU, I know you barely know me but I still want you to know that I am deeply and madly in love with you"

"oh", was all I said.

"if you don't feel the same and don't want to give me a chance, rather than saying no just disconnect the call", saying that he disconnected the call immediately.

flashback end

I sat on my bed dumbfounded.... Making my sleepy, now shocked mind work and realize what happened just now.

WAIT...!! Wasn't it my choice to disconnect the call if I had to say No.......and I then realized what he did out of nervousness. Shiven never looked kind of a guy who got nervous easily, he always had this aura of calmness and authority surrounding him but this act of his brought a smile on my face and I realized that I was sitting on the bed smiling like an idiot.

Today Shivi was coming over to my house to go to our coaching classes together so I didn't notice her when she entered my room. I was still reeling my mind over what just happened. A while ago I was having a very peaceful nap and a moment later I'm sitting on my bed having being proposed in the most unusual way by the most unexpected person at the most unbelievable time and therefor, Shivi's comment didn't really surprise me.

"Why do you look like you just saw a alien and came to know that he is your brother...!" said Shivi sarcastically.

WHAT...Alien....seroiusly..... I mean I knew Shivi could go sometime beyond the thinking tracks of normal human but sometime she said things that really made me doubt if she really belonged to our planet.

Somehow ignoring her I walked past her and went to my change for the classes after getting ready. We went to classes.....I knew today was going to be awkward for both of us after what happened in afternoon.....what else would you expect....i knew he liked me but I didn't knew he would be telling me or 'proposing' me so soon....this was really unexpected....he never looked kind of a guy who was all heart and flowers....and the way he told me his feeling today I realized that he was not good with expressing his emotion and feeling either.....but the sincerity his voice held could neither be denied nor be missed.... I have been proposed before and in way better manners than this but never had any proposal sounded so sincere...... I could hear the truth in every word he said.... It might not have been the most romantic but it was definitely the most beautiful proposals I ever had.

I told Shivi all about it on my way after drooling and making fun of me she asked me

"So where will this heart go in Break-bin or in Love-bin....?"

Her question dinged a bulb in my head..... 'O Shit...!! What will I say to him..?'

I know I had decided to give him a chance but I was still not very sure if I was a relationship material. We might have not known each other for too long but for about one thing I was really sure I didn't wanted to hurt him......so if I said yes and could not give him a happy relation then what he will be hurt and I didn't wanted to do that....my thoughts were turning a bit pessimist......so I called my 'magic man' Himanshu and told him all about it. I told him what I was thinking and he said that 'I needed to take my chances; if I don't then I will only be keep guessing the results and will never know what might have happened. He said that at the end the choice was always mine and he will always be there whatever I might decide.' After talking to him I knew that I had to take my chances and it was just matter of time as to when I decide.... As always said by dad, 'running won't help, the best way of coming out is coming through'..... I had my answer and after a very long time a felt a sort of peace I haven't felt since a very long time.

I walked in the class , he was not there....i felt a pang a disappointment set in so I and Shivi sat on our regular seats... and I engaged in an animated conversation with her but my eyes were at all time at the door waiting for him to come....'what if he doesn't come today'.....as I had started losing hope I saw him enter with his friend Shubham. He looked nervous. Well that was first, I have never saw him nervous before...he stopped at the door and scanned the class probably looking for me and then he saw me looking at him..... we engaged again in one of our 'eye confrontations' making my heart rate increase. We were brought out of our trance with his friend calling his name. He just smiled at me making my cheeks burn......Shit...!! I'm blushing and walked to his seat, sitting beside his friend....rest of the classes went the usual. After we got over I walked to my scooty waiting for Shivi to come down. I saw him coming towards me I with every step he took towards me my nervousness rate also increased. He came to me and said

'Hi'

'Hey'

Damn why is it so awkward.

'waiting for someone..?', he asked....you

'ya I'm waiting for shivi' I answered.

He suddenly said, "hey I'm really sorry for disturbing you like that in today, I didn't mean to hurt you or anything, if you felt bad, I'm really sorry."

"Don't be, that perfectly alright", I told him.

We stood there in silence for a while with no one speaking anything and then he suddenly broke the silence asking me

"so are you going to give me an answer...?" , gosh he sounded as if his life depended on my answer

How can someone refuse to such a puppy dog face

I was going to give him give him an answer when suddenly something got into me and I decided to mess with him a but and instead of giving him an answer.

I told him that, 'I need time to think about it.'

I knew he was desperate for and answer and I had one to give him also but now that we were going to 'enter this game of love' why not just have a little fun before it

He replied that 'ya sure take your time' and with that I saw his face falling.

Awwww my poor baby, beware you are going to get a lot of this soon, if you are taking your chances with me.

At the same moment Shivi came and I drove out my scooty from stand. After we said good bye to each other, I drove away with the mischievous grin on my face.

"Such a devil I am."

'who knew that the game they were entering together will play them in such a way that a lot will change when they come out of it.'

********************************************************************************************

if you like it pls vote.

Chinu this chapter is for you......for you were the first one to encourage me for my work......thak u so much friendy :)