School Kids.

'This is not in my head..'

Thought the red head boy as he sat up in his bed.

'What the fuck...I like girls. Tits. Pussy...right?'

He ripped the blanlet on the floor. There he saw a boner extending from his boxers.

'N-not dick..no. I don't want his small body under me...I don't want him moaning my name...I d-don't what my dick in his mouth...'

Kevin stood up. "I need a fucking shower." He says wiping the drool from his mouth. Kevin turned the hot water on. "This wont do shit for my hard on.." He says stepping in. The slim yet musclar young man tilted his head back, allowing the hot water to run on him. "Shit..." He sighs. Today was his first day at Harvard. He got in on a sports scholarship.

'Damn..at least I'm packed up..' He thinks. 'Edd..' He pops in his head against his will.

'That smile.. God that smile..' Kevin grins slightly imaging Double D's gap. 'Those lips would be nice around my dick right now...' He chuckles.

'Oh god, what would I do if I found him ass up, naked in my room. Fuck yes.....' Kevin leaves reality for his fantasy...

It was his first day, yet Kevin knew some people there. He had done his hellos and whats up's to all of his friends.

"Fucking christ, where is my dorm.." He says to himself. Kevin had been traveling down a hallway for a while. He came across a door that was half open. "A-ah~" soft moans excreted from inside. Kevin peeked inside. It was tiny Edd, beating himself on the bed. He was red in the face and his hat was gone. "K-kevin..." He heard Edd say. "Please c-come in." Kevin stepped into the room. From the looks, Kevin could tell Edd was on the verge on cumming right on the spot.

"D-damn.." Kevin groaned watching him. "Daddy..." Edd whimpered biting his knuckles. "I-I'm close..." He says inhaling sharply.

"O-oh! Kevin!" Edd screams as he came.

Snapping back to reality, Kevin realized he came himself. "Mm.." He hummed with a smile.

Kevin loved Edd, yet he never got close with him. Since he was Edd's bully, he thought getting close was stupid so he followed Edd around and watched him distantly. This behavior classified as stalking but Kevin didn't care. He wanted to make Edd feel like he was worth it. He saw all of the self mutalation he put himself through. Kevin only knew how much Edd hated himself.

"I don't hate you baby.." He says getting out of the shower. "I want you to love yourself..." He says as if Edd was there. Kevin sighed knowing what he was doing. "This boy is going the be the death of me.." Kevin said looking at the clock. It was nearly 8:45 am.

"Kev-O!" Nathan, Kevin's room mate bursted in. "Nat! Dude, its hella early!"

"Do you that today is the day of all days to be a great fucking day!" He exclaimed. The green haired boy gripped Kevin's ass pressing himself on the others dick. "Did you wake up with a hard on?" He smirks.

"Shut up Nathan." Kevin knew Nathan's actions were jokes but Kevin was still horny so he tried not to get another boner. "Anyway, yeah, I knew," Kevin began sitting on his bed. "Why?"

"So many asses to grab to eat to fuck! Ugh my dick is gonna hate me as hard as Im gonna beat it this year!" Nat grinned, cackling a loud.

"Speaking of Ass, did you see Double D's mom, today? I never meet them before!" Kevin says looking at Nat who had a dead look on his face.

"Are you still Stalkin' him, Kevin?" He says as he sat at a desk, feet propped up. Kevin grew silent himself. "Nah, I just saw her this morning. She was really hot."

"How hot are we talkin'?" Nat said looking over his shoulder. Kevin looked over at Nathan while putting some boxers on.

"She was mixed with something. Her mom was probably black, I don't know.. But she looked younger than Dork's dad. And she had hella cake." He laughed with his friend.

"I must grab it!!" Nathan says running out of Kevin's bedroom. "No no! Man, you don't get it!" Kevin gripped on to Nathan's belt loop and pulled him back into his room.

"Man, no one has EVER seen Double D's parents. They weren't really around. Only lumpy and dumbass know them." He explaind to Nathan. Nat had just moved in with Kevin about 2 years ago and had no real knowledge on the Dorks besides Kevin had a huge gay crush on Double D.

"You wanna fuck him don't you? So you can have interracial babies!" Nat narrowed his eyes.

"Nat you that isn't how it works." Kevin looked out of his window; Kevin's cousin arrived with a U-Haul truck. "Holy shit." Kevin grumbled.

"Let me blow you one more time before we leave!" Nat laughed. "Shut up veggie head! I gotta get this shit out of here." Kevin says putting on some sweatpants and a tank top.

"Ok, I'll help." Nathan picked up 4 boxes. The two were both riding on full scholarship to Harvard both on sports.

After the two emptied out their rooms and said goodbye to Kevin's family, they made there way out side. The cul-de-sac was quiet since everyone had either left or is getting ready to leave.

They arrived about an hour or two later. "Man this is gonna rock!" Nat says high fiving Kevin. Kevin adjusted his bag. "Yeah, the girls are looking nice too!" He says looking at the congregation of cheerleaders.

"Ooh, don't let Double D here that!" Nathan nudged him. Kevin shook his head. "Whatever man, lets just find our room." He says accending up a flight of stairs in the dormatory building.

"Geez...ok so room 204..." He looks around. 'I wonder if Double D goes here too.. Its a pretty good school and all. Maybe he went to Yale..or he studying abroad. Maybe he moved to California  to go to UCLA. He was talking about it..hopefully I see his sweet face again...'

"Yo Kev!" Nat called him. Kevin was so into his thoughts, he had passed the room. "Oh! Right..." He chuckled.

"Thinkin' about your biracial baby again?" Nat could read Kevin like an open book. "You two should hook up!"

"He hates me."

"You have no proof of that."

"I'm half the reason he hates himself." He rolls his eyes.

"Gentlemen, please, some help is greatly needed!" A familiar voice calls.

"Ah, come on Sock head! One more bag!" A second voice taunted the first.

"Yeah, yeah! You are showing the great strength of a strong necked chicken" A third says.

"Uh oh!" Nat wiggles his eyes brows.

"Shit.." Kevin says looking at Nat. "Don't say anything veggie head." Kevin growled as he fumbled a for the keys. "You are no fun, Kevin." Nat groaned.

"Excuse me gentlemen!" Edd called out to Kevin. "Fuu...Yeah?" He turns around to face the black haired boy. "Would you mind lending me a hand?

Kevin noticed the boxes towering his face. Nathan, Ed and Eddy were staring waiting for Kevin's response.

"Yeah, why not?"

-Like this story? Vote for us and share us with your friends! Make sure to come back for the next update!!-