And so, it was done

'Nn 7 year old Alexandra Banks came dashing home in tears. He clothes were falling from her body but she didn't care. Her skinny legs ran as fast as the could into the back door of the house and all the way upstairs to her older brother, Toriel's room.

Toriel gave his sister an odd look, as he was drawing some familiar faces from his own creation. He asked her what was wrong but only recieved pathetic sobbing. Toriel stood up and pulled her into a hug, asking again what was the issue.

Alexandra babbled something incomprehensible so Toriel asked her to calm down and say it. After a few hics and cries, Alexandra's words tumbled out shattering on the floor like glass. Toriel' expression was blank, staring into the wall behind his sister. He held her close kissing her head softly. Toriel sighed.  He pulled from the hug and told her not to worry and that he will handle it.

The flower petals of spring blew outside of his window. Toriel had been working to find the scum bag that touched his sister in the woods, two weeks ago. He was persistent, not sleeping until the molester was dead. Toriel had been so caught up in his emotions and his undying will to avenge his sister, that he hadnt't left his room. But, even still, he had more investigation than dectecives. Toriel slammed his pencil down upon reaching the conclusion.

The last few days there had been rumors of a creepy man in the woods so Toriel had gotten enough information from the rumors and came to the conclusion that the creep was the molester. But Tory needed to come at this guy with full force. He needed to show the molester not to mess with the Banks kids. But there was only one other 10 year old he knew that could bring that kind of power and he was en route.

Upon arrival, Eddward was bombarded by Toriel. He rushed his friend into his bedroom and locked the door

"Edd," Toriel pleaded. "I need a favor!"

Naturally Eddward responds, "Yes, of course Toriel, what may it be?"

"I need..." He rubs his neck. "That sword fighting of yours." He recieved an odd look.

"What could you mean?" Eddward sratched his head.

"Some scum touched Alexandra.....in dirty dirty ways." He says in a low tone.

"Toriel, you wish for me to do what exactly?" Eddward asks staring at Tory like he was crazy.

"I want you to kill him." Toriel growls, clenching his fists in a tight ball.

"Toriel!" Eddward was appauled.

"My sister! She's been tainted against her will. I won't ask again Eddward. This is child molestation! What if he hurts more innocent girls? She didn't deserve that!" Toriel cried in both anger and desperation. Eddward, being easily persuaded, stared at Toriel in disapproval yet he sympathized. Although Eddward was a single child, he could understand how Toriel felt. He put Eddy and Ed in Alexandra's place. He grabbed Toriel's hand.

"We may not still be together but you are always going to be my friend. Your are right; Alexandra did not deserve that disgusting treatment. So...I will help you. But I won't kill anyone." Eddward said, sounding serious. Toriel stared at Eddward as the corners of his lips turned up in a smile. "We can avenge her." Eddward grinned and hugged Toriel.

Toriel pulled from the hug halfway and stared at Eddward. Eddward's eyes searched Toriel's as a faded blush came on his face. Then, their lips connected, passionately riding each other. Quiet moans leaked from their lips. Toriel blushed darkly missing the hours of kissing they would spend over the years before Eddward moved.

"If this goes badly, then just now that I love you very much, Toriel, no matter the odds." Eddward knew that if he even threatened this molester that he'd have to face some lawful punishment. But he also knew that Toriel was his closest friend, closer than Eddy or Ed, he new friends that he's grown close too. And he knew that he owed Toriel his alliance in stopping this molester. He had to do it, also, to save countless little girls from getting hurt. 

He had to.

xxxxxx

"Where is he..." Toriel growled, perched in a tree. He had sent Alexandra back out to the woods even though she was scared too. Eddward was behind a tree a few feet in front of him.

Toriel wasn't scared or nervous. He was angry and ready for this guy's retribution. He had been waiting for hours in the tree but he remained vigilant. He stayed there and waited

And waited. 

And waited....

Finally some one came, a tall man in a large black trench coat and a grey hoodie under it. He approached Alexandra and with out reprocaution, Toriel shouted 'NOW!' And jumped in front of the man and Eddward ran out too, hold his sword in hand.

The man gave Eddward a warming smile recognizing his face but it returned to the nuetral glare. "How cute." His face was scarred: one long scar above his left eye and another under his right. He was heterochromatic like Toriel's future arresting officer.

"You touched my sister, fucking freak!!" Toriel didn't care for his eery appearnce and punched his stomach but it was just rock abs.

"I have important business...you. Now excuse me." He said stepping a head but Eddward jabbed his sword into the earth stopping him.

"Hm. Ok. Persistent. I see when you get it from..." He said growling a bit. "Move it kid." He said as his fists clenched, emitting a blue flame.

"You hurt my friend! Now you are to face legal court." Edd stated not removing himself from the mans way.

"You want me to get upset?" The man stared at him. It was evident he wasnt too happy. He calmed down and stroked his chin. "Okay kid..I'm gonna stay calm because you brought a little fake sword trying to fight me." He laughed trying to get the younger male fired up for fun. Eddward ignored him.

"What little boy you don't know what you are up against. Stop trying to be something you aren't. You're just a scared little boy. And pretty stupid at that. You insignificant pebble."

He said those last three words, Eddward had lost it. He only could take much taunting. He waited to see if he'd make another damned comment and when he did...

"You weak minded fool. You don't know what you are up against."

Eddward yanked the sword from the ground. "Would y-y-you r-run t-th-that by me a-a-a-again?" He twitched and glitched violently. The man stared at Eddward as he went into the early stages of a breakdown. As if Eddward hadn't had enough verbal abuse from his mother, he damn sure wouldn't take it from some stranger. His sword trembled in his hand, but he kept it ready. He hated this man already and he only uttered a few words to him.

"Do it, punk. I'd like to see you try."

Eddward blacked out. So did Toriel. They didn't wake up untill they were in a dimly lit facility. The sat in wooden chairs strapped down to the arms and legs of it. Toriel couldn't see clearly but what his blurred vision saw was somthing of a large mirror in front of him and a single podium. The podium appeared to have switches on it. Toriel looked to the left of him and he could barely tell but it was Edd and in front of him was a brown skinned woman, staring at him, looking upset about something.

"T-Toriel...what ha-have we d-done...w-what have we done...?" Toriel heard Eddward mumble in agony. Toriel tried to yank the restraints but it was to no avail. Then after a while, Toriel noticed another woman walk in. She was fair skinned and had light grey eyes but that was all Toriel could make out. She stuck Toriel in the neck with something. He looked over at Edd who just recieved similar treatment. The last thing he saw was Edd before blacking out.

"And so, it was done."