Its so cold...

Oh fuck...

Kevin panted and looked down towards his lap. He smiled seeing that angelic face covered in his sins. His still erect penis laid in the other's hand. With extensive knowledge of how to properly give a perfect blowjob(wtf PhD), Edd knew the next couple of seconds Kevin would be very sensitive. He kissed the head of the dick in his hand causing Kevin to shiver and his toes to curl.

"You're so dirty DD." Kevin chuckled and stroked his cheek from the semen(which served no real purpose because his entire face was covered).

"Its you who is dirty. You orgasmed all over my face. You are just filthy." Edd chuckled and stood up. He slithered in his lap and leaned into his ear. "But then again, I like when you get messy." He whispered sexily into Kevin's ear.

"Fuck you are so sexy. This was just a quickie but you're about to get pinned." He growled, gripping his ass. He only earned a slight laugh. Eddward sat up, remaining on Kevin's lap. "Am I really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Damn right." Kevin flashed a sexy smirk.

"Kevin, do you have protection?"

"Oh Edd come on, we've never used protection before and you said it was unlikely."

"Its just precaution..."

"You knew all this time so what the hell is the problem now?"

"Kevin I just don't want to risk anything..."

Kevin had fell out of the mood at this point. He rolled his eyes and moved Edd off of him and fixed his clothes.

"Kevin you aren't upset, are you?" Edd sat on the foot of the bed looking at his boyfriend who was preparing to leave.

"Nah, not upset. I'm good. Just not up for it." Kevin said popping a cigarette in his mouth and put his jacket on. "Talk to you later babe." He kissed Edd's cheek and left with out another word.

DD turned pale and blinked. He had never seen Kevin go from extremely horny to 'just not up for it'. It perplexed him as he sat there.

Was it something I said? I probably should have never mentioned the condom thing... I think he's still upset about the baby thing...

Edd got in the bath, trying to soak away his doubts. For a while now Edd's been feeling irrelevant to Kevin and anyone else. He had been guilt tripping himself for everything as of late.

He sunk down.

Edd had done somethings that would make him pay the consequence for the rest of his life. He could never forgive himself.

He sunk down lower.

Why would anyone want around such a burden anyway? Edd had been stuck in the same loop for 16 years. This year has been at least half bareable but now its getting harder. Ed and Eddy had been so distant but Edd figured they had been better off with out him.

He sunk down lower

And with Tory back, Edd had been shaky. He used to love Tory. He was not only his bestfriend but his boyfriend for 2 years. And they were only 7-9 years old. When they got to highschool they were so distant but...Tory knew of Edds sword fighting. ....horrifying....they did....

He. Sunk. Lower.

And. LoWeR.

Until there was no where to go.