3.6.5

Can you spot all the 3s 6s and 5s?

"ONE." Edd cried out letting his shiny little friend kiss his wrist. He laughed loudly as the shiny friend's red lipstick stained his wrist. He let the red lipstick run all down his forearm staining the hem of his shirt. His eyes filled with tears so he could not clearly see where his shiny friend kissed.

"HAHA TWO." He said allowing his friend to kiss again. This time Edd winced hard. "No, Eddward. Feel no pain. You have gone through worse." He mumble as he clenched his teeth. "W-what do you say, my shiny little friend? Shall you strike me once more with your  sharp lips?" He trembled violently as the lipstick dripped onto the floor. 

"Of course you will! THREEEEEEE HAHAHAH!!!" He cackled and allowed one more kiss. "One two three...will you ever love me? Oh, oh, my dear. Our love is near. Patience patience and we can be together forever!" He hummed as his shiny little friend kissed more and more up and down his arm and his legs.

"Oh, you promiscuous little thing!" Edd blushed at his shiny buddy. "We're getting my carpets dirty." He giggled as his salty tears dripped into the kiss marks. His shiny friend had enough of kissing him, so Edd stood up and went to his bathroom to clean his friend of his smudged lipstick.

"Hey, you.." He said to his reflection. "Remember when we talked to our counselor? What did she say?"

"Recite six positive things to yourself every day..." He mumbled to himself.

"And when was the last time we had a good talk?" He asked himself.

"Last month.." He mumbled in response.

"Alright now. What are six things good about us?" He grinned weakly in the mirror. Just before Edd began to talk to himself again, there was a knock on the door. "Babe ya in there? Ya been screaming numbers for a while." Kevin said from the other side of the dorm door.

"Oh look, our precious angel is back!"

"But what about our six things?"

"That doesn't matter! He deserves all our our attention at all times!" Eddward up on a sweater to cover his arms. "Hehe, coming sweetheart!" He cheered and went too the door.

"Hey babe. You've been sounding crazy in here, counting like that!" He laughed.  "Oh yes, I enjoy counting sometimes." Edd grinned.

"Babe...it was the same three numbers over and over." Kevin raised his eyes brow getting serious. "What were you doing? Because for the last 5 hours it was just like...1,2,3." He asked worriedly.

Eddward Marion Vincent...was partially insane. Yes, it is hard to believe but it's true. But due to his childhood abuse and his neglect, he developed a bit of schizophrenia and his insecurities being so long untreated by parental love drew him being suicidal. On top of that, he had OCD which made him obsessive and gave him anger issues. But that was not the point.

"Oh 1 2 3 123123... Hehehehe..." He chuckled awkwardly. Kevin came at the WORSE time. He was going through another OCD episode. "Hehehehe... I-it can't be 5 hours...n-no... One two three...heheh... I wa-was here that long. Two One Three....f-f-five....three two one....." His eye twitched.

Kevin was worried for his boyfriends health. "Hey, baby, you doin' ok?" He asked touching his shoulder.

Mistake

When Eddward was young, his parents would leave him be when he went through an OCD episode. Why? Oh...

Edd suplexed Kevin as soon as his hand touch his shoulder. "O-one two threeee..." He hummed.

Kevin got up and noticed blood on the carpet. "What the hell...?" He checked himself to see if he was bleeding but he was not. He wondered where the blood came from.

"Eddward, are you alright?"

"M-mommy and daddy never understood. Their little baby boy needed some love and affection. B-but no, sweetie, mommy and daddy have to work. We'll be home sooooon! HAHAHAH... No no little baby boy. Mommy and daddy are dead! Hahah!! They are dead!! Cut up into tiny little mommies and daddies!! But they didn't. Even. Care. Enough. To. SA y GOOD NIGHT TO THEIR LITTLE BABY BOY HAHAHAHA!!?!?!?" He screamed and cried, punching the wall until holes were everywhere.

Kevin jumped up and restrained Edd. "Shh, it's ok baby...I'm right here.." He rocked the other.

"Mommy and daddy never wanted their little baby boy... But little did they know...hhmhmhmh...little baby boy killed mommy and daddy, haha...." Edd sang as he began to calm down...

"So...you have OCD...And anger issues... And a super dark parental history?" Kevin asked 3 hours later after Edd had calmed down.

"Yes... it is hard to cope with everyday but... I broke down after seeing Toriel..." He said, tugging at his sleeves.

Kevin's eyes followed his hand movements; he pulled Edd towards him. "Kevin please release my w-wrists please.." He said trying not to show any pain.

"Take your clothes off.." Kevin demanded, not wanting sex but to scan the other.

"Kevin, please, I-I am not in the mood." Edd stumbled trying to get away but Kevin held on to him.

"I don't want to have sex with you. I want you to remove your clothes." He clenched his jaw getting serious.

"I-I can reassure you—" Kevin didn't want to argue with his baby any more so he pulled the sweater off himself. He earned a hard slap to the face. Kevin adjusted his jaw and looked at the other. He noticed his arms and chest covered with fresh cuts from Edds razor. 

"I-I call them little kisses from my shiny friend." Edd said trying not to cry.

"Baby....oh my god..." He sighed. Kevin pulled Edd into a deep kiss that lasted for a good 15 seconds. "From now on, I'm the only one who is to kiss your body. Are we understood?" He stated firmly.

"I-I...I can't help it sometimes.." He protested as tears came from his eyes. "I need to be punished for being so terrible and I punish myself by getting naughty with my shiny friend."

"I also am the only one punishing you." He smirked. "But that's a bed room thing." He chuckled. "Look baby. If you ever feel like you need to 'punish' yourself, come to me. I don't like seeing you like this. I don't like these kinds of 'kisses'. I like these kind." He said and kissed him again, earning a giggle from his boyfriend. "Ok, ok.. I understand. I promise you."  He said and linked his five fingers with the others.

"I love you Edd. You mean everything to me, and when you do this...it makes me feel like I'm not loving you enough. Now it's time to love you more!!" He laughed and picked him up.

"I love you a lot Kevin! And you are doing a fabulous job at loving me!" He grinned genuinely and hugged close to him.

"Yeah, I love you a lot, beautiful.. I love you a helluva lot." Kevin smile gently.

Maybe even more than I, myself...