:#

"A what?"

"Yeah.. It was... Hella freaky. I was so scared man... He was talking about how a little boy killed his parents. I swear. He wasn't himself." Kevin sighed as he explains to Nathan.

"Dude...I hate to break it to you but it sounds like Double Dee may be cray cray...or at least extremely traumatized by something. Just give him some time to recover from what ever the hell that was."

"I guess you're right. I honestly hope he's ok..." Kevin sighed and turned the XBox on so they could play.

A knock came to the door and Nat opened it as Kev set the game up.

"Hey guys, mind if I join you two?" Tory stood at the door, grinning sweetly.

"Sure, dude, come on in." Nat said with a smile. Kevin jumped up and approached Tory.

"What the hell was that with my boyfriend yesterday?" Kevin did not like Toriel at all ever since he went to jail.

"That, my frie—" he stopped himself not appreciating how Kevin turned on him. "Was fusion. Yeah, your boyfriend and I became one whole person. A single soul. And it felt good as hell." He smirked, earning an angry growl from Kevin.

"Gentlemen gentleman, chillax!! No biggie, Kev Kev here has been all up in DD's guts and stuff."

"That's fucking repulsive. You took his virginity! Low life scum...Eddward was special! But you disgusting freak couldn't even fulfill his wishes of waiting til marriage." Tory insulted Kevin wanting him to get fired up. Kevin had no witty comeback so he hit Toriel.

"You don't even know him!"

"I know him more than you! Eddward's half French but he was born in Spain where his parents met. His soul is green for his tranquility and serenity, but when he is not in the right mood it's red. He has OCD, anxiety, and anger issues. He is biracial because his mom, Isabelle, is black and his dad, Howard, is white. He secretly has the most beautiful singing voice I have ever heard. He loves Steven Universe and Star vs The Forces Of Evil. His favorite snack are Krispy Kreme glazed donuts. He's 17 years old and his birthday is January 15th. He is not gay, he is bisexual. His favorite—"

"OK OK. Fine... I–I get it..." Kevin growled feeling stupid not knowing barely half of this. "How do you know this?"

"Like I said, I know Edd. We have been friends for a long time. We were...friends..." He sighed. "And we were one person before...sooo..." He chuckled and walked out of the room. "Sorry, Nat. I can't stay. Maybe another time." He grumbled, glaring at Kevin and slammed the door shut.

"What the hell was that?" Nat asked turning to Kevin.

"I don't like scum bags like that. And to think... His body and my precious babies became one UGH."

"No no, not that.. You were garbage out there! Tory knows way more than you know about your own boyfriend! Edd is fucking Spanish did you know that?!"

"...no..."

"And he even know what DD's soul looked like!! What the hell..." Nat paced around the room.

"I gotta fuse with him."

"You just don't know a persons soul color like that!"

"Nathan, shut up. You said A was telling you about fusion? Well how does it work!" He demanded.

"Oh...fusion. Well.. It's like.. You go to this place called elsewhere and like dance and then your souls....your soul is a certain color and when it mixes when someone else's it becomes a different color and then the soul becomes a bigger person with more limbs and stuff." He explained. Kevin took this vague explanation and left Nat to go to Edd.

"Babe open up we gotta talk." He knocked on his door. Edd opened after a few minutes. He looked like he was just waking up.

"Greetings, Kevin. Come in." He said with a groggy yawn.

"Babe, I um... Jee this is weird to say." He rubbed his neck. 

"What is it Kevin?" Edd asked sitting on the foot of his bed.

"Edd, lets fuse.." Kevin said sitting next to him. Edd was quiet for a moment and then began to chuckle which turned into laughter. Kevin turned a bright red.

"What!"

"It doesn't work that way honey. Fusing is...not done in vain. It is used for purposes of passion and deep connection. Maybe even for fun. Yesterday was different...Toriel simply wanted to make you jealous." He rolled his eyes. "Oh it's also an extremely lethal military tactic first founded in 12 B.C. In Modern China!" He added with a grin.

"But...I want to try it.."

"Kevin, I know you only want to fuse to show Toriel that you too are in a superior position."

"Damn thin walls.." Kevin growled.

"When you are true ready, we will fuse."

"Babe...Tory said you consented when you fused..."

"... I um...we used to fuse all the time... So when he did it I.... I couldn't help myself..." He explained not making eye contact.

"Well, I hope that's us in the future." Kevin smiled and kissed his cheek.

————