Unmerry Making.

Eddward quickly scribbled down in his notebook as his chemistry professor talked through his PowerPoint. Just as he was speaking, the door swung open, causing a scene.

"Ah, would you all please direct your attention to our newest student." The professor stated sarcastically.

"Buenos tardes, senior!" The young man exclaimed as walked towards the front. "Como te llamos?" He smirked an extended his hand.

"This is not your Spanish course." He shook his hand unwillingly. "And if it were, you'd be failing. Take your seat..." He sighed and went to his laptop to update his roster. "Don't be too rambunctious." He waved his hand nonchalantly. The students began talking to one another

But Eddward could not move. His eyes were fixated on the board, but he wasn't reading anything. He was stunned, picking up on the voice immediately. He did his best not to make eye contact and buried his face in his book.

The new student was given most of the attention by the females there. He noticed a trembling body behind a book. His eyes recognized the end of the black ski hat and a giant smirk spread from ear to ear. He conversed for a few more moments before asking about him.

"So, who's that kid over there?"

"Oh? That's Edd. He's pretty quiet but he's cool I guess." One guy answered

"He's a freshman and he's really cute!" A female added

"There's this rumor that he's dating a football player! Kevin's his name." A transgender girl smiled.

"Yeah but he doesn't really act gay.. Anyway, he's super smart. Like the PhD loves him!"
One last person commented. The new student nodded and licked his lips. "Yeah, well sine he seems a little shy, I'm going to introduce myself..." He said, moving his light brown/dark orange hair away from his face.

Just Edd's luck! The bell rang and he ran so fast out of the room, clutching onto to all of his papers, thanking God that he had no more classes until 2:15.

A little later, Edd, Kevin, and Nathan(who had made up) were sitting in the quadrangle under a shady tree. Kevin was strumming on his guitar, Nathan was playing around with his drone, and Edd was reading his favorite book. All was well for the trio.

"So, dork, how was your day?" Kevin hummed and tuned one of his strings.

"Oh, swell, n-nothing went wrong today." He said getting shaky again. Kevin didn't have to look up to know he was lying. "You know I hate being lied too.." He said and strummed again.

"L-lied...? Noooo, n-no lie here! Heheh!" He lie again, earning a light glare from his boyfriend. There was an awkward silence before Edd broke. "I um..had an awkward encounter in Chem today. It was n-nothing serious." Edd said partially lying now.

"Oh Edd.. If you want this to relationship to work, then ya need to cut the fibs." He chuckled and mumbled fibs again, laughing at the word.

"Fine..in Chemistry class today...I saw.."

Before Edd could continue, a pair of black boots stepped in front of them. Nathan's drone lowered until it hit the ground. Kevin hit a bad tune on his strings, and Edd dropped his book.

"Du-dude...you had like two more years..." Kevin quivered in his skin.

"Oh, honey, you must stay on your game. I got out because  was proven..." His eyes wandered over to Eddward. "Innocent." He mumbled and shot Edd a dirty look.

"Innocent...but you..." Nathat started to get hot headed.

"That right, darling~ Your favorite party animal is back."

TORIEL BANKS IS BACK.