Glitter Sweatpants~

"N-no! M-my brother is innocent!" Tears bursted from Alexandra's eyes. She got the news that Tory had just been arrested. It was the end of her Sophomore year and Tory had been convicted of murder.

"Please let me talk to him!" She pleaded not knowing what to do with out Tory. They had been inseperable. They had been from so many different foster families, their biological dad was never known, their biological mom had a deadly overdose, and they lived with their current foster mom was the sweetest lady but Alex trusted Tory more than her own judgement. He protected her, saved her and stayed by her side no matter what.

"Baby doll, listen to me, we're going to court in a week. " Nila, a pencil thin woman with light red hair and pale skin, said to her trying to calm her down. Nila was their adoptive mother. She had a smaller baby named Lola. Lola stared at Alexandra who cried her eyes out.

"I don't wanna see him next week!!! He d-didn't do it!!!!" Alex knew he didn't do it...

How?

She was there.

She saw the whole thing. Everything from top to bottom. She knew exactly what happened when it happened and why. Its nothing a child so young should have seen. But...it was so long ago...why does he face consequences so late on?

xxxxxxx