AKev's Flashback

Damn kid chill out!! It's gonna be lit! Ya gotta go!!

Those word inspired the start of the wildest week of the trio's life.

Now second semester seniors in highschool, A, Kevin, and Nathan were raving about a party that weekend. Well atleast Kev and Nat were. Their mostly stoic friend could careless. Summer vacation was nearing and this would be the big senior blow out that running back Tory Banks was hosting. Tory always was the party man since freshman year and now this was gonna be his last highschool party. So of course it was gonna be HUGE.

"Come on A! Everyone who is everyone is gonna be there!!!" Kevin put his arm over her shoulder. "No. Besides, all that happens at Tor's parties are drugs and sex and then the police show up." She rolled her eyes before pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"Baeeee." Nathan poked her, calling her by the nickname derived from Phabèt. "You HAVE to go. We got you're back kid. No one's gonna rape you and drug you and put you in human trafficking!" He laughed.

"Human Trafficking is no joking matter Nathan." A rolled her eyes. "Ok fine, say if I do go with you guys...what do I get from it?"

"The night of your freaking life." Kevin grinned hopefully.

"....Fine, I'll go." She groaned. "Yay!!!" The two boys cheered. "Party time! We'll be at your place tonight at 8!!" Nathan hugged her and gave her a kiss on the neck.

"See you twerps later." She laughed and walked to her car outside.

Later that night

It was pretty dark and meek outside, but the air was warm and filled will excitement.

"Yo A!" Kevin and Nathan called out to her. The young woman stepped out of her home in a grey cotton long sleeved dress with a scoop line collar.

"Keep it down dickshits." She said getting into Kevin's car. "So are you ready Bae?" Kev asked opening the door for her.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'm not staying long. So lets just hurry up." She said getting in. Nat rolled his eyes and sat in the passenger seat. "Maaaan. You're gonna be so glad you're rolling with us!" He fist pounded Kevin as he started the car.

"Yeah, it's all good! Just chill, Bae."

"Whatever, guys. Lets just hope you're right." She chuckled.

After a short drive, the Holy Trinity arrived at the party. It had already began, but several people were still arriving. It was loud and every kid in the class of 2016 was there. The warm May air hit them as they stepped out on the lawn.

"Damn the girls are hot!" Kevin said over the loud music. "Oh Kevin, you know you're gay for Double Dee!" Nathan and A laughed.

"Fuck off both of you. That dork...that cute ass dork is OFF LIMITS ok?" He said blushing red.

"Sorry KevKev. It was too easy, but lets go in." She said as Nathan started taking drinks already.

"Yeah lets get fucked up!!!" He cheered.

"Oh you sloppy drunk." A shook her head. "I honestly can't stand you." She laughed and kissed the back of his neck.

Their friendship was closer than anyone else's. They could have a threeway and then laugh about it afterward. Actually they have done it several times. And it didn't bother them what people said about it.

"Come on losers lets go inside." Kevin laughed and the other two went in with him.

It was jammed packed! People grinding on each other, drinks(and these hoes) getting passed around, drugs being tried and couples or even groups were heading upstair to have some fun.