Mama Said...

"Kevin you should not have come here." Edd said not want to see his parents at all.

"Fuck that they need to see what they have done." He growled angrily.

Kevin banged on Edd's house door as Edd tried pulling him away. "Kevin please don't do this!" Edd cried

Before Kevin could change his mind, Howard opened the door looking a excited to see his son.

"Eddward!! How is the University?" He asked scooping his son up into a hug.

"Fine...thanks." Edd mustered out.

"Honey who was that at the—EDD MY BABY!!" Isabelle said hugging him as well.

Kevin never doubted his boyfriend, but by his parents behavior, he could hardly believe the terrible story he had heard.

"And who is this handsome young man?" Isabelle asked staring Kevin down.

"Mother, this is my boyfriend Kevin." Edd said still being held by his father.

Isabelle strutted up to him and stared him down. "Hmm, he seems physically fit. How are your grades? What are your future plans?"

"Um, well at the moment I think I have a 3.75 GPA and I don't really know. I plan on being with Edd for as long as humanly possible." He shrugged.

"...AWWW!! You love our baby boy don't you?" Edd's eye twitch when she said Baby Boy.

"I do..." Kevin was completely thrown off by their attitudes. But before he could question it, a young man who resembled Edd exactly came down the steps.

"Sammy!!" Edd escaped from his fathers embrace and hugged Sam.

Samuel Vincent(HAH ya see what I did heheheh) and Eddward Vincent were first cousins but they were born 1 day apart.

"Hey Cousin! I missed you!" Sam said hugging him tight. "I'm staying in your room is that cool?"

"Of course!" He grinned. "This is Kevin! Babe, this is my favorite cousin Samuel." Edd introduced the two.

"Oh Kevin allow us to show you around the house?" Isabelle said pulling Kevin along  the house. They got to one door that lead to the basement. Edd stayed far far FAR FAR away from the basement.

"Edd honey would you like to show Kevin what I have taught you. Come along sweetheart." Isabelle  said pulling Edd down the stair. Edd trembled in fear after being beaten almost to death down in the basement. Kevin held his hand tight.

"Oh Kevin you are in for a treat." Isabelle said as Kevin looked around the room. It had been refurbished and but it was still for sword training.

"This was yours Edd." She smiled. "Well, you 'lost' the original one. But this was yours two."

"Yes I remember how upset you got that I lost it." Edd grit his teeth.

"Hush hush. Now, lets begin." She ssid picking up a long silver double edged sword. She took a quick strike at Edd but he easily blocked the sharp tip from his face.

"Wow." Kevin mumbled amazed

The two continued, skillfully dodging and weaving from the others blows. Not once did they fail to impress with there showy flips and skillful spins and turns.

Kevin couldn't be more turn on. Seeing how well Edd was with the sword and how he could effectively dodge each blow

A deathly silence rang through the room and the air sliced passed Iasbelle's face. Edd's sword had came so close to her face that it could have killed her.

"Aw snap..." Sam mumbled and closed his eyes.

Edd's face was solid horror. The last time he had striked his mother he had regretted even being alive. His mothers eyes stared innto his spirit. She lowered her sword and jabbed it in the concret causing a small crack. She touched her cheek; a bit of blood ended on her hand.

"Well done, Eddward!" She grinned brightly. "You've gotten so much better!" Isabelle applauded him wholeheartedly.

Edd stared at his mother wide eyed. He had never heard his mother applaude him. He felt so warm inside that he couldn't comprehend the feeling.

"Aw, speechless. So Kevin, what did you think?" Isabelle turned to Kevin.

"I um...no disrespect Mrs. Vincent but...I may have gotten a boner hehe." Kevin said and immediately regretted it.

"Oh, well um... That is lovely, dear." She smiled awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." Kevin sighed rubbing his neck as Sam laughed and Edd covered his face.

"Lets head upstairs, gentlemen. I'm sure you will be fascinated in out new pool instillation!" Howard grinned and headed up.

xxxxxx

Sam cannonballed into the pool splashing his cousin and his boyfriend.

"Jesus, Sam..." Edd said laughing a bit.

"Sorry cuz' you gotta get with the hype!" Sam laughed and swam around, slashing Howard(who tried to swim around in his floaty and water wings)

"You're parents don't see as horrible as before." Kevin said drying Edd's face off.

"No, but they are just as neglectful as ever. But ever since a few weeks ago we have been getting more connected. They talk to me more." Edd looked out at his father and mother.

"Babe...before we came out here your dad mentioned something about intersex... What does that mean?" Kevin asked staring at his arms that were covered in dark marks.

"I suppose he told you...well long story short I have the potential to have children. It isn't very likely but its true."

Kevin had a look of utter shock. Fuuuck..I don't think we used protection...shit shit shit!!

"Don't worry, Kevin. I don't think I am going to get pregnant and even if I do, it would not matter."

"What the hell do you mean by that?!" Kevin asked a bit offended by that comment.

"Kevin, I don't want to burden anyone with the responsibility of children. It would be efficient if I had the child removed." Edd stated simply looking up at him.

"No, hell no. I won't let that happen. I can't have my own kid dead before they enter this world. Hell, I was almost aborted and I can't do that to my possible child." Kevin said firmly. Edd was quiet for a moment before laying head on Kevin's shoulder.

"Ok...I just don't want you to seem obligated to provide for a family at such a young age. You have your entire life ahead of you. I can't take that."

"Wait a minute. You have a life too.  WE have a life together to look forward to. Don't you ever forget that!" He said putting his hand on the others.

Edd sighed sadly looking at Kevin's hand on his scarred hand.

"Together..."