"Person B gets gum stuck in their hair Person A gets it out" AU

Vincent leaned into the office. "Uh, h-hey Scott?"

Scott looked up at him. "Yeah?"

"One of those brats got their gum in my hair." He turned around to reveal a large pink wad of gum attached to his ponytail. "Please help."

Scott sighed. "Alright, I'll see what I can do..." Vincent sat down on his lap, and Scott started picking at the gum. It just seemed to get more and more stuck the more he messed with it.

"I suggest we just cut it out."

"Cut my ponytail?! Are you insane, Ring Ring?"

"Look, it's just getting more stuck!"

"Scotty, I love you, but you are not cutting my hair."

He sighed and kept working on the gum. As soon as he got one strand of hair loose, fifty more would get stuck. "Vincent!" Scott held up the scissors.

"No!" "Vincent..." "No." "Vincent..." "... fine. But be careful..."

Scott started snipping away at the hair, as Vincent closed his eyes tight. Eventually, he got the gum out, at the expense of the whole of Vincent's ponytail. "All done, Vinny." Vinny hugged him tightly, sobbing, and Scott hugged back, running his fingers through Vincent's new, short hair. "I think you look cute like this..."

"Y-you do?"

"Of course." Scott kissed the other's forehead. "I love it."

Vincent felt his hair, cut at a slightly jagged edge just near the middle of his neck. "... okay."