"I'm an assassin hired to kill you but holy crap you're handsome" AU

I lurked through the dark back alleys of the city, looking for the man who had, unbeknownst to him, become my new target. I hadn't gotten a picture, all I had was a name and a description. They said he worked at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a kid's entertainment place just outside the city. They wouldn't tell me why they wanted him dead.

This was the address I got. It was a shabby apartment building. They said he was fifth floor, in the room with the window facing the alleyway. This was too easy. It could even be a setup. Regardless, I pinned my long purple hair back and began to climb the brick wall. That part was my favorite.

Well, that and the killing.

I slid the foolishly unlocked window open and shimmied my way in. This had to be a setup. That, or this man had a death wish. They told me he'd be home at six, it was five after six now...

When I heard the door open, I dove under his bed. And then I heard him lay on top of the bed. Perfect. I pulled out my knife and prepared to strike, leaping out from the bed and pinning him down.

But... dayum.

He didn't even seem scared. And his hair was perfect. And his eyes were perfect. And I'm sure his personality is perfect too.

And I fell in love.