"We're playing the two romantic leads in a play" AU

"I want my freedom, father... just like everyone else."

Vincent stood atop a shaky set of stairs, looking out at the huge audience. He must look ridiculous, but no girls had tried out for the play and he was the only man willing to wear a dress. So, for the time being, he was Princess Jasmine of Agrabah.

A thin, scared looking teenager stumbled onto the stage, shouting "T-thief! Thief! Someone stole my b-bread!" Jeremy. Poor kid. He had quite a voice on him, though.

Aladdin, or rather, Scott, ran on stage, carrying a loaf of bread. Vincent looked at him lustfully. What a guy...

... good thing he was Jasmine!

Just around a half an hour later, it was time for their big scene. A Whole New World. Vincent took Scott's outstretched hand and stepped up onto the magic carpet prop that was suspended in midair.

"I can show you the world...~"

Scott's voice was... wow. It'd never been that good in rehearsals. Vincent adjusted his skirt awkwardly and started his part, trying to sound feminine.

"A whole new world! A dazzling place I never knew!" Scott's hands were around his waist, allowing him to lean forward and spread his arms as if he was flying.

"A thrilling chase..."

Vincent turned around.

"... a wondrous place..."

Scott dipped him.

"... for you and me~"

Scott planted his lips gently on the others, and Vincent's eyes widened. This wasn't in the script! The curtains slowly closed for intermission, and the two stayed like that until their carpet prop lowered. They stepped down and walked backstage.

"Wow... that was..."

"I know it was improvised, but, uh..."

They spoke like that, back and forth in sentence fragments, until Vincent finally said "Wanna practice for tomorrow night's show~?" and started kissing him again.

It was more passionate than the kiss on the stage, deeper as well. Onstage, their lips were just brushing, teasing each other. And now, they were really kissing, tongues overlapping, lips in a kind of passionate war with each other. Scott's hands unconsciously drifted to the waist of Vincent's skirt, playing with the smooth fabric. Vincent pulled away, and a thin line of saliva connected them.

"Not so fast, Prince Ali~ there are children in the audience~" The curtains began to rise. "... but let's continue this later~"