"Person A wears Person B's clothes" AU

Vincent dug through his and his partner's shared closet. He sighed at the realization that there was nothing purple. Had he really worn everything in the span of a week? He pushed some of the clothes around. Red, orange, green, grey... every color but purple.

He glanced at Scott's side of the closet. Vincent was only a few sizes smaller... maybe those clothes would work for now.

He first reached up to the top and grabbed a pair of jeans, pulling them on over his boxers, which were covered in cartoon pictures of toast. The waist was way too big, and the bottom of the legs bunched up around his feet. How did Scott even wear these? Oh well.

He grabbed a bright red shirt and a grey hoodie and put them on as well. The hoodie sleeves were just a little bit too big, nearly covering his purple hands. He pulled the shirt and hoodie tightly around him, smiling like an idiot. He heard their bedroom door open and spun around. Scott was standing in the doorway.

"You're wearing my clothes..." Scott was blushing lightly.

Vincent's face went a dark purple. "... sorry..."

Scott took a few steps closer to him and kissed his forehead. "You look cute with them on..." He pushed Vincent back onto the bed and pinned him there. "... but you'd look cuter without them~."

"S-Scott!"

<< Lizzietheevilempress I had this chapter in the works already, the genderbend AU will be next! >>

Purplephone One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें