"Locked in a closet" AU

Mike had invited Vincent, Scott, and Jeremy over to his house. Surprisingly, within an hour, Vincent was the only one not drunk. Including Jeremy.

"Who... w-who wants to play s-seven minutes in heaven...?" Mike's statement was interlaced with hiccups. Nonetheless, everybody raised their hand.

They didn't even spin a bottle, they just shoved Vincent and Scott into a closet and shouted "K-keep it PG!"

The closet was too small. Way too small. Scott was leaning on Vincent, hands inadvertently in an area where they shouldn't be. Their faces were pressed too close together, and Vincent could smell the alcohol on Scott's breath as they stumbled back into a wall.

"Kiss meeee...~" Scott's words were slurred, and as he attempted to press his lips against Vincent's, he got pushed away.

"Scott, as much as I'd love to kiss the heck out of your face, you're drunk, it's not right."

Scott whined. "Come oooooon..."

He sighs. "Fine. Maybe once." He kissed Scott, and Scott sloppily kissed back, instantly pushing his tongue past Vincent's lips and into his mouth. Vincent's eyes widened in surprise, then drowsily fluttered closed.

Scott's hands suspended themselves just above Vincent's waist, the full weight of his body pressed against the other's, either from lust or drunkenness. Vincent pulled away, panting lightly. Scott yawned.

"You tired?"

"Yeaaaahhh..."

Vincent sat down and let Scott lay between his legs, head on his lap. The closet never opened, though it'd obviously been more than seven minutes. Neither one complained as they dozed off to sleep.

The next day, Vincent woke up to the closet door open and Scott missing. He walked out, looking for him, and only found Mike and Jeremy, who he decided to let rest. Eventually, he saw Scott sitting alone on the couch, obviously suffering from a hangover.

"Hey Vin?"

"Yeah?"

"Last night, uh..."

"Yeah, sorry..."

"No, I just... I want to kiss you like that again."

And so they did.