"I walked in and you were wearing a red bikini" AU

Vincent quietly hummed to himself, slipping into a red bikini bottom, skinny legs pushing through the holes on either side. He ran his hands from his waist down to his butt, enjoying the feeling of the swim suit.

He couldn't explain why he'd always seemed to like these traditionally female things, high heels and swim suits. He wasn't transgender, that couldn't be it. He'd never felt like a girl, and he was about as gay as Elton John on a rainbow. Dang, did he love men. Maybe he could try being a drag queen? That could be fun.

He didn't want this to ruin things with Scott, though. He looked in the mirror awkwardly, no longer enjoying the suit but feeling as if it was suffocating him, holding him like shackles.

The mirror hung on their door. Vincent had to jump to get out of the way as it opened, unfortunately right into Scott's line of sight.

Scott stood their, wide eyed, glancing up, then down, then up again. Vincent started crying, and Scott hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." Vincent repeated, voice choked by crying. Scott stroked his back, hand running innocently beneath the bikini top's strings.

"You don't have to be sorry if this makes you happy. I don't have a problem with it. You look cute in this bikini. Are you a drag queen?"

"Maybe... I don't know...?"

"Nice. Well, you-"

"I know, I should be myself and follow my dreams and whatever. And I shouldn't be ashamed of stuff like this. And-"

"No no no, I was just going to tell you your junk's been hanging out of those bikini bottoms.

"Wha-..." He blushed. "S-Scott!"