Chapter 20

*This chapter is a bit longer today... Enjoy!!*

Jessica's POV *warning*

His grip continued to get tighter around me, holding me as if I was trying to escape, which I was. He started kissing my shoulders, arms, and my chest (whatever part was open via my low cut tank). By this point, his one hand holding my hands together and one hand groping my breast. Most find this appealing, sensual and pleasuring, the man you love, touching you, pleasing you and what not. I felt nothing. As much as I wanted to sleep with him, I couldn't find the will power to. Harry would occasionally whisper to stop resisting, to give in, to loosen up. When I finally got the power to push him off, he got angry. Not sexually angry...mad angry. He took two long strides in my direction and got in my face. Then I realized, he wasn't in the right state of mind. He ripped the bottom of my shirt, leaving me exposed in my bralette. He tied my arms together and carried me over his shoulder, up the stairs to the third bedroom on the right.

He threw me on the bed and started. He took his and my clothes off. He was about to ram into me but stopped, being dangerously close to my body. I was 2 seconds from crying. He let out a loud sigh and knelt down, putting his head in his hands. "Jess, Jessica. I love you. I don't mean to do this, but what's happened to us? We were so close, enjoyed each other as much as possible. I cheated and fucked it all up." He untied my hands from the ripped part of my shirt, kissing my forehead while doing so. It sucks, when You love someone so much, but they ruin it. As he was being nice and gentle, I forgot about him cheating. Him kissing other women. Him making love to other women. He nearly whispered in my ear "let me make it up to you Jess, let me make you feel good. I want to be the one who can do that." I was trapped in his trance, Harry had this kind of power over me, making me shiver, blush and sigh. At times I felt like his mother, other times like his best friend. Right now, he was making me feel like his girlfriend, his lover. The one who he loves and cherishes. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath through my nose, and turned my head. I did what I said I wouldn't do, I slept with Harry, after he's slept with 2 (or maybe more) women.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*

*please read my new story....*