Chapter 33

Jessica's POV

The boys watched the game as Lou and I went in the kitchen to get some drinks. "Jessie...are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" "Lou...seriously...there's not much to say. If it was the first or second time I'd probably want to talk about it but it's not so..." "How many times?" "I know of 6 situations, at least. It's been an ongoing thing; look at his phone, it's all there." "When Tom cheated...ONCE...I ripped all our photos and refused to see him. He saw me at the Tesco and I threw a can of soup at his head." We started dying of laughter at Lou's anger and immaturity, and how she was reprimanded by the manager that night. Luckily for her, Tom came to her rescue and got her off the hook. God knows how they patched up, and have a beautiful daughter and happy family life, after him cheating. Knowing this, it makes me think if Harry and I will ever have a family, kids, or have the privilege of being grandparents. We'd be married, but would I want to raise kids in a household, that wouldn't even be a house? At the rate Harry's cheating, he's bound to impregnate someone and soon have the joy of being a father. We returned with drinks, Lou brought hers and Tom's, while I had my water. I wasn't going to bring something for Harry if you thought that, haha. He scowled and got up to get himself a beer.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*