Chapter 32

Harry's POV

Jessica put me in the worst place possible. My best mates are staring me down, expecting an answer. What do I say? She wasn't filling my needs and was being a cold bitch. I like change. Jessica's a prude 90% of the time, so nowadays it's hard to have a good time. I feel guilty cheating on her, so that's why I drink...so I can forget about it, it being her. "Harry, what the hell?! You cheated on her...MORE THAN ONCE?!" Lou was infuriated. I think she was so mad cause Tom cheated on her way before Lux happened. They still had problems even when they reconciled but if Lux wasn't in the picture, they probably wouldn't be together. "Lou, drop it." I kept my face serious, still baffled at the fact Jess just dropped the bomb like that.

Jessica's POV

"Yeah Lou, don't stress it, honestly. I'm so used to it that I don't care...he's happy like that and I'm happy in the place I'm at now." "What do you mean?" Tom curiously asked. "You'll see. Anyways, I have friends coming to London. They're back from the states, so I'm planning out the next month out, they're coming right when my family leaves. Ahh speaking of family, I want you guys to meet them!" We kept talking, well we as in Tom, Lou and I. Harry just sat on the sofa with his arms crossed, listening. I didn't tell Lou and Tom so I could jeopardize their friendship with Harry, that's why I told them to drop it. We decided tomorrow after work, we'd go for a dinner at Barbecoa.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*