Chapter 34

Jessica's POV *warning*

After the long, boring game, we ate food and decided to head out. Whilst walking to the car, I swear I could see Harry's eyes change to a pitch black colour. I sat down, as did he. We buckled up and drove off. He had a deathly grip on the steering wheel, you could see the different colour from his knuckles to his hands. "I can't believe you opened your fucking big mouth to them." "Ok." "Why the fuck did you tell them Jessica?!" "Eh, wanted to make conversation." He stomped on the break and turned to look at me, his deathly glare burning into my face. His hands took a hold of my jaw, and put his face directly in front of mine. "Make. Conversation?" I was getting mad with his filthy hands on my face, so I knocked them off and flipped. "Since when did I have to explain MYSELF to YOU? What gives YOU the right to question ME about ANYTHING. ENLIGHTEN ME. Oh wait. You don't. You don't have to right to say anything to me, because I never said ONE THING about your cheating after the second time." He scoffed, "Yeah Jess? Don't blame me for the reason you fucking opened your mouth." I rolled my eyes at him, "You know Harry...if you never cheated, my big mouth wouldn't have had anything to say."

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*