Chapter 42

Jessica's POV

I woke up with the biggest headache ever, my limbs tangled with Harry's, and us being pretty clothed. From what I can remember, we were getting it on. Jesus, what happened? I rubbed my temples, trying to sooth the achiness but hangovers are only cured by coconut juice, some nasty concoction, or Advil. I decided to go with the Advil, so I went to the washroom, took two tablets, and went downstairs to chug a bottle of water. I groaned, being in so much pain, and in so much discomfort...it was painful. Warning, never drink- life sucks and if you drink, you'll get pregnant and die. I sat on a stool in the kitchen, until I heard my stomach growl. I took out a box of Krave and a little milk and ate that faster than I poured it. I heard a chuckle, and turned to see infamous Harr- no, infamous dickhead. Yeah, dickhead...nickname can be dicky. "Hungry?" "Well... I was...until I just ate?" "Yes babe, I can tell. I wanted us to go out today, talk about what's been going on, you know...possible solutions?" "Oh Harry, you really want this to be fixed? Can it be fixed?" His smile was replaced with a frown; I hit a soft spot, and he looked down, almost as if he was ashamed. But fret not, Harry's never ashamed. While our awkward silence was going on, we were oblivious to the answering machine playing a message. Hailey left a message: Hey Harry, I know the other day we got interrupted but we can always make up for the lost time. I know you never want me to call your house...but since she knows, why not? Anyways, your phone is barely accessible so...call me back. Muah.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*