Chapter 27

Jessica's POV

Once I got out of the shower, I stayed in the bathroom, moisturizing and such. I left my hair down and dried it with the towel, so it could be a bit scrunched. I walked out the bathroom to my room and heard minimal noise downstairs. If you thought I was just going to be a 'whatever' kind of a gal and not care, you were wrong. Just because I didn't create a scene, doesn't mean I didn't care. I slipped on my black leggings, my long dip dyed sweater and my combat boots and headed downstairs for some tea. I realized the room was a little cleaner than when I first arrived...I realized the shady car was gone, the heels were gone and there wasn't clothing lying around. I walked into the kitchen to a shirtless Harry, wearing his sweatpants dangerously low. I had to rip my eyes off his beautifully sculpted body, and look anywhere else. I realized he was staring me down. I decided to break the silence while preparing the kettle. "So...what time are we going to Tom's?" "...Are you really going to pretend like nothing happened Jess?" I turned my face to meet his. I sighed and leaned back on the counter, crossing my arms. "What do you want me to say Harry? Do you want me to cry? You want me to scream, bitch and throw a tantrum? You've done this so many times before, that it doesn't affect me now. You cheat as much as you drink, which is daily." His eyes got dark as he stared me down. "Are you trying to imply that I have a fucking drinking problem Jessica?" His face was filled with fury, his voice was deep and dark. "No Harry, I'm just saying... it's a fucking daily habit. I'm so used to it."

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*