Chapter 45

Jessica’s POV (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN IF YOU NEED TO FIND THE STORY ELSEWHERE)

Once that scum was out of my house, I turned to Harry, with a look of disgust, disappointment and hatred. At this very moment in time, I hated Harry Styles, and I have never felt that way before. He looked slightly guilty, slightly, but that guilt was soon replaced with anger. “What the fuck Jessica?” I laughed, yep, I full out laughed in his face. I abruptly stopped and stared him down. My fists were clenched, fingers begging to be released from the uncomfortable position. I stepped closer to him, having a little space for my arm to swing back and forth. I raised my hang a little past my head, knowing it would get the softest part of his cheeks. He didn’t see it coming, even I didn’t see it coming. I swung my hand, harder that Hailey’s slap, and reddened his cheek with the palm of my hand. My nostrils were flaring, my eyes were darkening. He held his face in disbelief, that I once again slapped him. “You bring home a girl to bang, ok. You bring home a girl to bang while I’m home. Ok. You bring home a girl to bang while I’m home in OUR BEDROOM DESPITE THE SEVERAL GUEST ROOMS WE HAVE THEN WE’RE NOT FUCKING OK.” I went wild. I was slapping him again and again, and he barely resisted. After maybe the 13th slap, I started to pity him a little, but that little amount of pity didn’t stop me. I slapped again and again, till I got tired. Not only tired from slapping him, tired from crying, feeling hurt, feeling like shit, and just being tired. His cheeks were as red as a tomato, but luckily no blood. I sucked in a sharp breath, and did something I told myself I wouldn’t do anymore. I cried.

Harry’s POV

I let her hit me because I don’t know, I really don’t. She has so much pent up anger, I guess, throughout the whole situation. She dropped down on her knees and started hysterically crying. Now, that was one thing I did not expect from her. After almost beating the shit out of me, she cried. We have such a dysfunctional relationship, us crying, making up then fucking it all up again. I sat down next to her, grabbing her weak body, put her head on my chest, and let her cry. “It’s ok baby, cry to your heart’s content.” 

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*

#ForeverACheater